||Bonus Chapter||

Y/N's POV

(Two years after the Ag-mong incident)

It was another beautiful morning. A lot had changed in these two years. Mom and dad recovered completely and is enjoying their old age. Dad joined a simple job as we all moved to Texas this time, for a fresh start. I joined college to complete my left over education since it's weekend am here at my partime job. Dad didn't wanted me to work he asked me to completely focus on my studies but I needed distraction because he is still in my mind.

I miss him. A little to much sometimes. Everything reminds me of him. His voice, his face, his touch I can still feel and see it. I tried going on date, mingling with people but I couldn't.

His memories makes me suffer.

I love him. And I don't think I'll ever be over him. I shouldn't feel this way after all the things I went through but his confession still rings in my head. My heart aches for him to come back but I low-key know we are not destined to be together. Am so far away from him but I'll forever be thankful for what he did. The loans I've took back then was impossible for me to pay after mom being hospitalized.

Ag-mong was a bad experience but I was still thankful for that to happen. Atleast I met Jungkook. I think about him being beside me, and us living a normal life but it was not possible at all because he was sentenced a life in prison. After that I don't exactly know what happened to him, but all I know is that he is in bad condition and I don't wanna hear him suffer.
.
.

"Thank you have a great day" I smiled as I handed customer their change. Starbucks always stays busy here and not gonna lie they pay me enough, atleast more than LA one I used to work. I looked around at the different people, some on their date, some working with their laptop, some people are litrelly here to chill with air conditioner in this hot weather. A small smile crept at the corner of my lips for no reason. My eyes stayed at the two couple that was sitting across few seats. Seems like it's their first date and they both seemed shy and awkward. I smiled at their cuteness getting engrossed in them untill not realising that person was already standing infront of me.

"Can I get a regular?" Person asked making me take my eyes away from the couple and look down at the screen to type the order.

"Sure....anything else?" I asked still not looking at at the person and getting ready to prepare the order. It was busy day and I was already tired.

"How about..... you?"

My finger slide away from the key pad and I slowly rise my head to look up at the person. Tear rolled down my cheek as I stared at the person. The person I missed like a maniac all these two years. The person I loved whole hearty was standing infront of me.

"Jungkook?" I whispered out my throat getting thic to cry.

"I missed you beautiful" he said looking down at me with that beautiful smile that made my heart melt.

"I looked for you everywhere, I couldn't find you. Didn't knew dad-in-law was hidding you here from me" he said with that same attitude making me chuckle. I missed that. Missed him so much.

Now I won't let him go away.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At present~

(7 years later the Ag-mong incident)

"99 and 100....mommy daddy am coming~" Nora's voice was heard from the living room as me and jungkook hide inside closet.

"Honey this is hard one for a poor child" I said taking a peek to look at our 4 year old daughter roaming and looking around for her parents.

"Come on baby she is smart after all she is my child" his hand snaked around my waist and pulled me closer to his chest.

"This is such a uncomfortable place" I said adjusting myself on his lap getting suffocated already inside this small space.

"Baby let's give Nora sibling she'll be happy" he said suddenly pecking my cheek.

"Omg stop kook" I giggled smacking his shoulder and suddenly door burst opened

"Found youuuuuuuu~" nora clapped her hands while jumping around.

"Yay our baby found us" jungkook exclaimed and lifted her up kissing her forehead.

"Okay now it's lunch time let's eat then we shall play okay?" I said walking towards kitchen.

"Nora princess do you want siblings?" Jungkook said smirking and looking at me. I shook my head and took out plates while smiling.

"Yesss daddy I want one"

"Well princess tonight we'll make one for you okay" he giggled

"Jungkook!!! Shut up!!" I snapped while my cheeks were in heat

"Mommy don't shout at daddy" Nora defended making jungkook make a face of victory only to make me roll my eyes.
.
.
.

I sat opposite to them and looked at them with smile on my face. I finally married prince charming of my dream. My eyes went towards Jungkook, that smile in his face that makes my day. Whatever the souls are made up of, mine and his are same. I love that man so much and he loves me back with same passion. Then my eyes went down to our little precious 4 year old jewel. Jeon Nora, my sassy little soul. Daddy's little girl and mommy's whole world.

I've never in my life imagined a moment like this, this beautiful. Its crazy how I met Jungkook and we end up falling in love with each other. Now Nora is a symbol of our love. I wouldn't ask for anything else from god other then this peaceful life.

A family is a place where new life begins and love never ends. They are my favourite part of life.

Our little happy place ♡

____________________________________

A/N:Ship is sailed 🛳️ it's a happy ending ✨

Thank you so much for all the love and support. Love you guys alot. I didn't knew that this book of mine would be loved by lot of poeple. And to all the new readers out there please do vote and comment your thoughts down in a comment box.

Love ya! Stay sparkled ✨

Love ya!
Stay sparkled ✨