15||one down

Y/n's POV

2 days later

It's been 2 days since what happened between me and Taehyung.

Flashback

"Runaway with me" he said looking at me.

"Wh-what!?" I, more like wispered. He placed both of his hands on my shoulder and looked into my eyes.

"You heard me y/n, I can treat you better then Jungkook" he said, his voice surprisingly very soft and deep at the same time. Am never used to, and never heard this side of him. For a moment I got lost.

"I- I can't!" I wriggled out of his grip.

"I know the pain you are going through while being with him y/n! I wanna give you freedom from that pain, I wanna treat you well and better so please-" he took my hand in his while slowly creasing it "- stay with me"

I am completely speechless and shook. Did Kim Taehyung just- does he like me? A hint of redness formed in my cheek as he kept staring at me, this time with that sweet tender look.

My heart was beating fast for two reasons, never in my life a guy had ever said this to me and am flustered, secondly-

Jungkook!

What if he sees us!

"I gotta go taehyung!" I removed my hand from him before turning back to leave.

As I turned around my eyes landed on a man near huge door frame with leather jacket and ankle boots. He frowned while looking back and forth from taehyung to me, trying to understand what's going on between us.

"Time to go home!" He said and went out. He didn't questioned nor asked anything. His silence was scaring me the most.

From taehyung's house to all the way to jungkook's house, it was just a silence. Each time I look at Jungkook, a stern expression was plastered on his face while he gripped tight on the wheel.

He was angry!

Extremely angry!

End of flashback

Ever since that, jungkook have not said a word to me. Like I said, his silence was scaring me and killing me at the same time.

I've been staying in my room most of the time because I don't wanna face taehyung after that.

Does he really mean what he said?

He said he will treat me better, much better then Jungkook-

Do I trust him!?

Deep down inside I wanted to meet taehyung and ask him about everything that's going on in his brain.

I got ready and went downstairs to have breakfast. I sat beside mom opposite to jungkook. Our eyes met but soon he looked down and continued to eat.

"What happened y/n? You seem low nowadays?" Jungkook's dad spoke out of nowhere.

Seriously! Am stuck in this hell and this man is asking the reason for my sadness!?

"Um nothing it-"

"Jungkook take y/n out for ride or something. Ag-mong is a big island let y/n explore" jungkook nodded his head while looking at his dad and me.

"Yup sure, be ready at 11" he said and went out.
.
.
.
"Mom you are going somewhere?" I asked while entering her room seeing all the bags.