11||last hope

Next morning 8am

Jungkook's POV

I woke up to a mouthwatering smell of pancakes that were placed on bedroom table. A smile creeped on my face at the thought that y/n is finally accepting Ag-mong. Now slowly she'll be adjusted to this place and I promise her that I will always treat her like a queen and spoil her with everything!
.
.
.
After breakfast I head downstairs. I saw my dad sitting in dining table reading newspaper, while y/n and mom was sitting to each other talking about...god knows what. Maids were still cleaning the house from yesterday's party. I walked up to dad and greeted him and sat opposite to y/n.

Y/N's POV

I sat quietly eating grapes while Jungkook and his father were having some kind of conversations. After what happened yesterday I slowly started losing hope on escaping this place. And more over jungkook's threat from yesterday about killing innocent people, had made me think about everything. I can't let anyone die because of my stubbornness. But I can't give up, I wanna escape this place. I wanna fullfill my dad's dream of catching world's most ruthless gang but, is it ever gonna happen? I don't know.

"Am actually planning on building a school" I looked up at the owner of the words, jungkook's dad.

"That will be beautiful!" Mom exclaimed.

"School? Why?" Jungkook questioned making me roll my eyes at his stupid question.

But isn't there a school here already!?

"Well I actually thought about it and-" he looked at jungkook "- I don't want my future grandson to travel out of island just to complete his graduation like you jungkook"

"Stop thinking nonsense dad" jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Well now I can except grandson in anytime I want everything to be prepared and want my grandson to have a life of Prince" jungkook's dad cheered out.

Grandson!?

My eyes widened in realisation. My head shot up and looked at jungkook. He looked back at me with no expression.

NO WAY!!

There is no way am having kid with jun- NO!

I cleared my throat and got up my seat-

"I- I'll get myself water!" I quickly walked off to kitchen. I poured water in glass and drank it in a one sip.

Who do these people think they are! There ain't going to be any grandson! That's bullshit!!

I took out a small piece of paper that was hidden in my silk gown. Which says-

Dear unknown,

Am 19 year old girl from LA, stuck here in this hell, Ag-mong Ville. Everyone in this place is so bad and terrible. This place is the center of every bad things in the world. Weeds, drugs, cocaine and every illegal things are produced here out of limit, here in this place. Thousands of hostages and innocents are stuck here. Womens are treated like slaves here. Yes, a place like this do exist! Ruler of this place Jeon Sang Joong and his 21 year old son Jeon Jungkook are very powerful. These people are aware of every moves of police, law and order. Please am requesting you to save us. Please!

Address
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx

Today is my last hope. Last 10 ships of riffles and bullets along with some factory items, will leave Ag-mong today. If I place this letter in any of the truck, am sure Washington people will see this and hopefully they'll help.

I signed while closing my eyes for a second.

God please this time give me freedom.

If this time I fail, I'll accept my faith. I'll accept that jungkook is my husband and Ag-mong is my life. I'll accept everything.

4pm

I was lying in bed staring at the ceiling anxiously. I hope my plan works and someone reads my letter. Footsteps from distance was heard, slowly making its way towards me. Door opened revealing none other than Jungkook.

"Come with me" he said, more like ordered and went outside. I didn't question anything and followed him.
.
.
.
"Want one?" Jungkook asked while holding a cigarette between his two fingers.

"No" I blunt out. He inserted keys in ignition and started driving.

"You don't do drugs?" He asked pretending to be suprised meanwhile smirk danced at the corner of his lips.

God I hate that smirk!

"No! Only stupid addictive people do drugs"

"Yup your right am addicted-" he paused and took cigarette out of his lips "-to you" he continued and smirked while placing cigarette back on his lips. I stared at him for a moment and turned around, to stare out of window.

There was a silence, but to my surprise it was comfortable one. A familiar old building I watched as it came into view and slowly fade away. What happened yesterday inside that old factory was the most terrible event. I place my hands on upper arm while slowly creasing it as memory of yesterday flashed through my mind.

Jungkook stopped the car at, what seems like port.

Lot of ships were standing there ready to departure as lot of hussle-bussle was going on.

I wonder where my letter is.

"Why are we here?" I asked confused

"I had to check on some stuffs" he said while taking my hand on his large one.

"Everything's cool here kook" a voice said making both of us turn. Taehyung was standing there in normal dress. What I meant by normal dress was, in just tshirt and sweatpants.

"Thanks taehyung-ah" jungkook turned to me and told me to stay here as he went to check on more ships.

I ignored Taehyung's intimating gaze and started to walk away from him.

"You can't escape from here dear, there is security guards everywhere" I rolled my eyes at him and continued to walk.

After couple of minutes I got tired and decided to take rest. Not been a few seconds, my eyes landed on a old yet beautiful vacant house beside a broken ship. Curiosity got into me. I looked around and saw that jungkook was busy and taehyung was nowhere in sight, I slowly made my way towards the house. Inside, the wall was painted with graffiti arts which looked pretty old too. By the look of painting, it seems like a kid painted it. Small smile made its way to mg lips. I didn't realise I was admiring it for so long until a voice came up-

"I see you like the art!" Taehyung came and stood beside me, with his hands burried inside his trouser pocket.

"Yeah it's pretty cute" I said giggling but instantly regretted it and shut my mouth.

"Seven of us drew this mostly jungkook and I. We all would come here and hangout when we were little. This was our favourite place" he said while staring at the art with smile.

"That's.....cool" I said not knowing what else to say. There was awkward silence between us for a moment. At the corner of my eye I caught him staring at me. I stood rock there just looking at him not knowing what to do.

"Ju-jungkook must be looking for me" I cleared my throat and started walking away.

"Wait y/n-" I stopped on my track.

His next words made me go pale as I felt like my whole world got stopped.

"Jungkook is 23 not 21"

Oh god no the letter!!!

To be continued......