72

𝐿𝑜𝑠𝑠

 🎁:would you want kids?

🎁:
would you want kids?

Idk I can't have any 🧍🏻‍♀️

A/N: second book is out now titled 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 <𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝗺𝗻𝗲𝗱>

Lilly's body couldn't seem to keep it's self asleep even though she wanted to. It was always one or automatically wake her up bright and early, well it was early to her. On weekends 10am was the earliest she would allow herself to get up because weekends were supposed to be relaxing after all. On weekdays was a completely different story thanks to school. Trying for a few minutes to go back to sleep after keeping her eyes shut her body didn't surrender, it fought to keep her away. Now she could no longer ignore it. She stayed starring at the wall that casted the light coming from the window next to her dreading to get out of bed.

With a long and very needed morning stretch she pulled the cover off of her and rolled out of bed.
If only she had been paying more attention she would've seen what was on her nightstand but she was too focused on getting ready for the very long day that would be ahead of her. Of course she brushed her teeth and washed her face but didn't feel like doing anything to her hair. Later she would come to find out that hair would be the least of her worries today.

Without a care she just tossed it up into a bun that was no way effortlessly good looking, it just looked effortlessly bad to say the least. She was never good with messy buns, she didn't understand how some could do it so messy yet look so good. Not really satisfied with what she was dealing with in the mirror today she just shrugged it off and walked out and down the hallway.

"Good morning." Lilly greeted slowly walking into Preston's and Mildred's shared room. Only Mildred was here though, laying in bed with that baby bump poking out of the cover creating some type of hill. Lilly knew where he had was, of course he was at the church for the traditional Sunday sermon. "Morning..." Mildred said after a few coughs making sure to cover her mouth. Feeling bad for her stepmother a look of sympathy flashed on her face. "How'd you sleep?" The young girl asked while she threw some used tissue paper that was on Mildreds nightstand in the trash. "Not good, I slept for a couple hours. My nose it stuffy I can barely breath through it." She explained sounding very nasally and congested.

Ever since she entered her third trimester, sleeping comfortably didn't exist for her anymore. "Would you like me to get you anything, a glass of water? Some breakfast?" Lilly suggested walking around the room aimlessly with her hands behind her back. The lady always felt bad for making Lilly take care of her almost all the time. While her stepdaughter sometimes complained about it she knew Mildred wasn't doing it on purpose, she was in pain and uncomfortable in her own body. That must be horrible for anyone.