65

𝑆𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒

Have you ever been on a plane?

I have but only one time when I was 8 now they scare the living hell out of me because of my anxiety

Now that Lilly began spending the rest of her after school days in detention this gave a lot of time for Arvin to take watch on her father. He missed her and missed spending more time with her but the detention thing seemed to work out in his favor, he didn't want Lilly to be part of this. She couldn't be part of this, it would not only break her heart but possibly ruin her future if Arvin dragged her in. Throughout his days of watching the Preacher, he just knew it was him who messed with his sister, he minipulated her, like some sort of puppet master. He had a very distinct type and a very distinct pattern. It was very clear that the Preacher was very much into young girls, not just any young girls. Not like 20 year olds or a couple years younger, Arvin meant minors. That itself was already a problem, even if it was consensual.

Everyday after Arvin left school he went to go follow Preston. Of course that is if he didn't have work to attend too. Preston left in the broad daylight, right in the afternoon when the girl he was currently seeing right now got out of school as well. This new girl had to be at least 16, and he had her wrapped around his finger probably just like Lenora. Once the girl arrived to the church she hopped in his car and the two drove off without a care in the world. Arvin watched far away from the church and made sure to leave some space between Prestons car and his when he followed, he couldn't get caught, Lord knows Preston would make up anything just to get out of this. It was insane how good that man could lie, and how good he was at making people believe him. Although him being the oh so precious preacher gave him a boost up in the system. Arvin wasn't going to let him slip through the cracks.

The teenage boy had been boiling up a plan to cope with his extreme anger and hatred towards the man that drove his sister to suicide. It was crazy, and honestly very bad but he had to do it. He thought carefully about this, Preston was his girlfriends father, and he had another child on the way with a sick wife at home. He really did have that in mind but he was a bad man, a terrible man. Preston treated his wife and daughter like crap, he honestly felt bad for the his unborn child that would have to call him father. He manipulated his kind sister resulting in her death and was currently about to do the same to another high school girl. Arvin had to do this, it was something he couldn't turn away from. He didn't know when, or where, but he knew he had to.

It was sort of a hard pill to swallow, his internal instinct was right all along. His sisters baby had in fact been gathered by Preston Teagardin with his no good lies and manipulation. Lenora had always been a shy and naive girl. Arvin would describe her as being too nice, just like Lilly and he found that to be a very dangerous thing now. Sure he loved that his sister was sweet and kind but it the end it didn't work out for her. He didn't want the same thing to happen to his girlfriend. Letting Preston stay anywhere near her was bad enough considering that he knew the truth and what he did behind closed doors, or closed car doors he should say. Arvin didn't enjoy lying straight to Lilly's face but it seemed that he had no choice if he wanted things to go smoothly. Not to mention that it was hard, not just because he hated it so much but because sometimes she was very good at telling when he was lying but no suspicion from her came up just yet.