56

𝐴 𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒

Favorite Fruit???

i like strawberry's but I feel like they look like they should taste way better 😤

"Where is she Lenora?" Arvin asked looking back at his sister who was in the back seat with her school books in her arms. Honestly Lenora had no idea where he friend was, and it wasn't normal for her to be late when she knew Arvin was going to pick them up. Turning back around he looked in all directions to see if he could somehow spot his girlfriend, but there was no sign of her outside, that only meant she was probably inside. He wasn't worried at all, he was just curious as to what in the world was making her late. Perhaps Eddie was showing some nerdy shit that seemed to have sparked her interest. Perhaps she went to go talk to Eddies father about something random like the meaning of life. Whatever it was, she was taking forever to wrap it up since her boyfriend and best friend were waiting in the car for her arrival.

"Did you tell her I was picking y'all up today?" He asked Lenora looking at her through the rear view mirror. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't forget that." She told him knowing that was a fact, Lilly had been talking about it one of their classes. Arvin should've been worried, because Lenora sure was. This whole week wasn't the best, just like the week before Homecoming. Of course people were teasing about the two girls dancing, it was mostly other girls teasing. Alora mostly, she was still mad about not winning Homecoming Queen. As if all that mattered anymore, it didn't. Of course with Alora being mad her friends decided to join along as well. Tommy, Gene, Orville seemed to be the mastermind behind all of it. Not so much Gene, but he still contributed.

The teasing had not came across Arvin's mind for a reason unknown to him. Lilly and Lenora seemed very fine, and they were. They weren't sad about it or anything because they knew the truth and it was better going through it together than completely alone. "Start the fucking car!" The two siblings heard Lilly shouted as she ran out from a corner of the school with Tommy and Orville running after her. This startled Arvin and Lenora immensely. Quickly Arvin put the keys back the ignition and twisted, the only reason he turned it off was because they were waiting for her. The girl had a head start from the boys but they almost caught up. Quickly she opened the back seat, through her books in and practically jumped over Lenora after closing the door.

Looking back at the two boys, Arvin glared and pressed on the gas speeding off leaving them just with dust. "Lilly, what the fuck?!" Arvin shouted, it wasn't that harsh, it was just shock. Lenora glared at her brother for using such language. His head quickly looking back at her every few seconds. She was clearly out of breath and slouched over in the back seat next to Lenora who looked at her with concern. She's never ran so fast in her life. "They saw me after class and when I tried to take another way the boys caught up to me. It was like the whole market thing all over again." She said pushing some hair away from her face. "Are you okay?" Arvin asked looking back at her for the millionth time.