27

𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒

Y'all know the drill🎁:Do you watch anime? If so, what are you currently watching?

Do you watch anime? If so, what are you currently watching?

I'm watching Haikyu rn😼✨

"Oh hey Arvin, did you have fun last night?" Lilly asked as she grabbed her books out of her locker, she had seen him walk up to her in her peripheral vision. Clearing his throat a bit he gave a nod, "yeah it was okay." He answered, his body leaning up against the lockers. "Hey can I ask you something." Arvin questioned, looking around to make sure his sister was out of sight.

Raising an eyebrow she looked at Arvin with suspicion. "Sure...go ahead." Her tone was hesitant and unsure. "Why didn't you tell me that Lenora was running for Homecoming Queen?" He questioned, his voice was as serious as ever. Lilly let out a small laugh to break the tension "it didn't seem like it would be something so important. I thought she would've told you..."

"Did you like tell her to try it out or something?" He asked knowing that his sister wouldn't decide this on her own. For some reason Lilly felt a bit offended by this but knew that maybe he didn't mean it in a rude way. "No, she told me she was going to run. Believe me I'm just as surprised at you are. I kinda don't understand why you're making a big deal." She said trying not to sound like a bitch.

"Lilly it's Homecoming Queen. Lenora is running for Homecoming Queen." Arvin repeated as if she would understand from just him saying it over and over. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure you said that already like 15 times. You repeating it doesn't help." It came out a little more harsh than she had meant it. Arvin rolled his eyes and crossed his arms "it isn't a good idea. You know how she is, she's shy and...I don't want anything happening to her. I know Gene and his buddies are gonna tease."

Lilly understood why he was worried, he was her big brother. The girl was worried as well but it was Lenoras choice. "Well it was her decision. I didn't want to tell her what to do, plus everyone needs to get out there once in while..." she explained with a small smile, only Arvin didn't smile back. Arvin didn't think she really understood why this was a big deal, maybe she did but he was Lenoras brother after all.

"If anything happens, don't say I didn't tell you..." he wasn't mad a her but in a way this was sort of a problem. He tried his best not to sound too mad or frustrated. "Jesus fuck, then why don't you just tell her something?" By the way she rolled her eyes he could tell that she was annoyed. Whenever she was mad the eye roll was long and dragged out rather than quick, like she wanted the person to know she was frustrated. "Because she won't listen to me. Especially since you're on board with her."

Wanting to get this conversation over with she nodded her head "okay so just to wrap this up, if anything happens I'll take the blame for it." She said with seriousness, that's probably all he wanted to hear. If anything did happen she would really take blame for it, she didn't have a problem with it. Of course she hoped nothing happened for Lenoras sake. Part of her wanted to talk her out of it, but another part didn't. This was all very confusing.