Two

Zari's POV
8/14    10:20pm

"Zari is you for real right now" Bobo said snatching my ass up. I just laughed in his face as I drank the rest of the contents in my cup. And might I say it was very little in there. "Girve meh anotha drank" I slurred pushing the cup in Bobo's direction making his face scrunch up. "Im bout to take your ass home. You lucky yo Pops aint in town no moe. He would have aired dis bitch out" Bobo said putting one of my arms over his shoulders. I laughed hard asf to that, throwing my head back. "He really would do that shit" I chuckled out.

"Bruh sheesh wasted" Ali came up and said making me bust out laughing. "Damnit Ali, I leave you alone for one second" Bobo says picking her up and putting her over his shoulder. "Weeeee this is how I was on Andrews dick" Ali said crackling. "Ewwww you nasty whoreee" I told her scrunching up my face. "Lord give me strength" Bobo said under his breath. "Yuh give you strength to carry dis big mack truck and place it on that niggas garage" I slurred. "Garage" Ali said joining in making us both laugh hysterically.

"You need help?" a familiar voice calls out making my head snap up. "Ooooo you fine as fuck daddy" I said eyeing him up and down. He has a milk chocolate complexion with some big kissable lips. He can kiss both sets of my lips. "Rawrr" I said before I'm pushed into the guy. "Woah Zari, you fucked up mamas" the deep voice said making my legs give out. "Hehe might as well fuck me here, I can't walk no way" I said before im being pushed up against a hard chest. "Zari your drunk and probably high, you need to go home" he said making butterflies form in my stomach. "But I want you to play with that dangly thing that swings in the back of my throat" I whined poking my bottom lip out.

"Bitch its called a vuvula" Ali slurred to the right of me. "Right play wit my vuvula wit yo big mac truck. I just know its big" I said throwing my head back laughing. "Shit Zari" the guy said moving quickly to catch me. "Its called a uvula dumbass" Bobo said while walking off with Ali who kept saying "Weeee".

"Lets go Zari" the voice said pulling me back up against they chest. I took this as an opportunity allowing my hands to travel south until I was able to grab a handful. "What the fuck is you doin Zari!" the voice whispered yelled. I looked up still unable to make out anything past the lips but he gotta be fine as shit I know dat. "Come on lemme get a taste" I said gripping it tighter. "Nah you gotta be in yo right state of mind foe we do sum like dat again" the voice said making me freeze. "D-" I didn't get to finish the rest of my sentence before everything went black.

"WAKE YO ASS UP ZARI!" my fathers voice yelled out causing me to sit up to quickly. My vision was still blurry and light streamed in the room causing my headache to begin. I groaned out as I held my head down trying to ease some of the pain. "What Pops?" I asked angrily, clearly done with this conversation.

"Get up we goin ova yo bummy ass titi house" he told me. I groaned out again and went further under the covers. "You know my titi gonna beat you again foe u claimin dat" I said. "So, she can get shot along wit yo nappy headed cousins" he said. "Ooooo my twin gonna beat you" I said laughing before immediately regretting it. My head started to pound even more than before making me shift over in my bed. "He can get shot too, all you mothafuckas can get shot try me today!" he yelled before walking out the room. "AND DATS WHY U A NUT!" I yelled back regretting that shit.

After about an hour or so I got back up and took some pills to numb the pain. Last night was still a blur to me, bits and pieces is coming back but I don't even remember how I got home. Maybe Ali was sober enough to drive me home, nah she would have spent the night. Im not gonna sweat it though, it was probably jus Bobo ugla ass.

Bzzzzzz

The sound of my phone vibrating grabs my attention. I take it off the charge and look at my nonos to see... 84 fucking tags?

@sabrii✨❤️- that bitch did @DatBoyEli wrong lmao🤣🤣

@LondynBridge💫- I'de turn gay fa ha ass lowkey😍

@justinjoe🤺- damn shorty bad🥴

@akbash💀- aint that Marcus daughter or am I trippin?
@cicilove❤️❤️-@akbash💀 now that I think of it yah that is his daughter.
@ggbit😗😗💫- @cicilove❤️❤️ the tea bitch the tea👀👀

I stopped reading the comments after a while when I realized it was mainly about the fight from yesterday. Thats probably how Pops found out bout it in the first place. HOW THE HELL THEY EN GET MY @ IN THE FIRST DAMN PLACE.

I'm not high enough for this shit man...

I grabbed my robe and went into the bathroom to do my little hygiene routine. Can't be out ha smellin like dem bitches from 63rd. Got a drop on dis strippa bitch she from Kankakee, no king von. Oop R.I.P.

I decided to put on my black pyramid jersey with some black skinny jeans and my air force ones

I decided to put on my black pyramid jersey with some black skinny jeans and my air force ones. One good thing about this fit is that my jersey is oversized and who doesn't like oversized clothes. If you don't you a nut just like my damn daddy.

"Damn Zi hurry yo ass up, they already started cookin and shit" Pops said as he stuck his head in the doorway. "Ok dang, you know black people always late to shi- stuff" I said catching myself before I ended up sayin something in front of him. "Betta watch yo mouth, if you can fight niggas out ha you can fight me" he said while giving me a stern look. "And imma call child services on you, gonna put that blink if you in trouble stuff up on insta and blink a good 38 times" I said snapping my neck. "Betta watch yaself Zari I aint one of yo friends, cousins or niggas out ha. I'll shoot you too the fuck!" he yelled before walkin out of my room and back down the hallway. "Got me fucked up bitch thinkin he can do shit to me. Jus because you my dad dont mean shit" I said under my breath.

"What was dat!!!" he said making me jump. "NUN DANG!" I yelled back. I quickly fixed my ponytail and stuff up and grabbed a small book bag before speed walking out  of my room and down the hall right after pops.

"Took yo ass long enough, oh and Dre was here earlier but he left said he had to go make a couple of errands but he'll be at the bbq lata" he said as we walked out. "And your telling me this because..." I said closing the door behind him. "Bc I saw that nigga earlier this morning laid up wit u in yo bed, I thought yall got back together or some shii" he said.

"For the last time he not my boyfriend and won't be no moe damn!" I said making sure he heard me clearly. "Zari watch yo damn mouth!" he said popping me in my mouth making me scrunch my face up. "And you know thats a damn lie. Thats yo whole husband and you know it" he said before walking towards the car.

"HES NOT MY BOYFRIEND!"