Eight

Zari's POV
8/17       3:15 pm

"You so fucking lucky Pops wants me to do this shit" I said while glaring at Ali. "Girl hush you was gonna do it either way" Ali said waving me off while putting her hair in a messy bun. I honestly didn't want to take up dancing again after what happened with my ma and brothers. They helped me get into dancing and since they gone, it aint no point for me to do it no moe.

"Put yo shit on and lets go" Ali said pushing a bag of clothes in my direction. "Doin to fuckin much man" I complained going into the open stall with the clothes. I quickly changed into my black and white Adidas set and slipped my air forces back on.

"If my shoes get one crease in em we boxin" I told her as I walked out the stall placing the bag in the gym locker with all my other stuff

"If my shoes get one crease in em we boxin" I told her as I walked out the stall placing the bag in the gym locker with all my other stuff. "Thick and for what" Ali said smacking my ass making me almost slap ha. "Oops reflexes" I say as I drop my hand that was like 2 centimeters away from her face. "Yo horoscope sho did say you was gonna be a bitch today too" she said rolling her eyes cheezing. "Bit- Gurl and yo horoscope say you an ass eater everyday, get to suckin hoe" I said flipping my hair over my shoulder causing us both to laugh. "Ite but fr lets go" she said causing me to groan out.

I followed her through the girls locker room, then through the gym and out the back way towards the field. I can't en lie I feel exposed and thats sum im not used to feeling. "If yo self conscious ass don't come on imma have Dre pick yo ass up and bring you over here" Ali said before giving me a little push forward. I looked back and glared at her before a familiar voice called out to me.

"Whats up mamas" Leon said walking up to me. I can't en lie I was cheesing ear to ear when he came up to me with his jersey and shoulder plates on. His number was 13, I gotta remember that for future purposes. "Hey Leon" I said as he pulled me in for a hug. It got quiet around us and everybody and they mama wanted to turn and look. "What yall doin out ha?" Leon asked looking between me and Ali. "Erm we got dance practice" Ali said before grabbing my hand and pulling me back towards the field. "Imma call u lata den" Leon said before running back towards the other football guys. And the view of that ass was something else I tell you.

"Ghee if Dre dont fuck you up, BoBo is" Ali said as we entered the field by the other girls. "Why whats wrong?" I asked looking down at ha. "Leon a-" "Gather round ladies the tryouts bout to start!" im guess the dance coach said that. "Imma tell you lata" was all Ali told me before we got started on tryouts.

"Zarmonia, where the hell have you been for 18 years?" coach asked making me laugh. Tryouts was coming to an end as the girls started to pack up all they stuff and leave. "I've been moving around a lot lowkey. Me and my pops neva stayed around for to long for me to adjust to a new setting basically" I said shrugging and taking a sip of water. "Well you got talent and I can see you up here dancing with the rest of the girls. I might en make you captain if you bring the energy we need" she said while writing stuff down on the clipboard. "Thanks coach but I don't know if-" "Zari come on folks!" Ali yelled cutting me off mid sentence. "Betta get goin Zari, Ali has been known to drag people that keeps her waiting, her brother included" coach says before walking off in the opposite direction. I take a deep breath and run over towards Ali.

"I told your ass you was gonna make the team" Ali said while drapping her arm over my shoulders. "Oh and mama wants you to come to the house wit us. She said she havin a cookout again. And Dre comin too" she said as we walked back inside the gym. I rolled my eyes at the mention of Dre. "Why yall keep mentioning that nigga. I aint doin shit wit his ass no moe" I told her. "You a whole damn lie and you know it ghee" she said while walking in the locker room laughin. "Deadass bro ion wanna be round his hoe ass. I done saw that shorty um... whats ha name?" I asked trying to think back to the red head that was sitting all up in his lap and shii. I refuse to be lookin stupid by a nigga.

"Who you talkin bout?" Ali asked while opening up her locker and I followed right behind her. "Um shorty had that ghetto ass red frontal that looked crooked" I said while taking my bags out. Ion en feel like changing so I put my clothes bag inside of my book bag and called it a day. "Oh you talkin bout Naomi hoe ass. She slept with the whole football team ghee. She jus one of they groupies and I think she had a pregnancy scare by that Tyrone nigga" Ali said looking up in deep thought. I tried so hard not to laugh but who am I to judge someone of they life choices.

"You goin to hell bruh, on Seven" she said making me snap my head towards her. "Bruh no u aint jus bring my dead ass dog into this. All dogs go to heaven dummy" I said closing my locker. "I can still put shit on him. PLUS THAT WAS MY DAMN DOG FIRST YOU STOLE HIS ASS!" she yelled at me while clapping her hands. "Aht aht you aint neva jus get loud wit me baby because I can get loud!" I said starting to yell. "AINT GONNA DO SHIT" she yelled while laughin. "GIRL YOU GETTING TO AGEAD OF YOSELF STAY IN A CHILDS PLACE AND THATS ON SEVEN"