Nine

Leon's POV
8/17       5:45pm

"How we gonna go get them niggas bro" my homie Alex said while looking down at the files in front of em. It was a thought on my mind too, I've got a bone to pick with Dre especially since he fuckin wit whats mines. I take another pull from my blunt and exhaling the smoke slowly.

"Yuh and now that Marcus back that brings a whole notha level wit shit to deal wit, along wit his daughter" Alex adds making me turn my head towards him. "Who his daughter?" I ask taking another pull from my blunt. "You should know shorty go up to yo school apparently she yo little boo thang" Alex says shocking me. "Boy you mean Zari?" I ask exhaling the smoke. "Yuh nigga, ha fine ass is one of the most wanted along wit ha daddy" JB buts in laughing. How the fuck I let this shit get right under my nose. I've been messin wit... an opp.

"And this where u come into play at Leon. We got a plan for your ass" Alex says pointing to me. I drop my head into my hands trying to wrap my head around the fact that I aint know Zari was Marcus's daughter. "Your going to..."

Zari POV
6:00 pm

"I swea to god Dre get the fuck off me" I said while continuing to watch 7 deadly sins. Lowkey this bitch slap, that and akame ga kill. "Nah I'm comfortable" he says stretching out a little before grabbing my ass. It makes me jump a little and I almost punch him in the face "by accident".

"Move folks, go mess wit yo red head groupie folks" I said pushing him away from my side only to have him latch back on even tighter. "Ion give a fuck bout shorty she jus a hoe that sucks dick 24/7" he says making me scoff. "Yuh a dick suckin hoe thats all on you like a fly is to a light pole" I said trying to pay attention to the screen.

"You know you mines, ion en know why you playin shorty. And yo fatha said so too" he said snuggling into my side. "Ayo booboo the fool get the fuck off me folks foe I bust a cap in yo ass" I said pushin him away once again. For some reason god jus wanna give this man a death grip.

"Do to damn much lemme jus have fun folks" he said trailing his hand down back to my ass squeezing it. It makes me shiver a little considering im still in my track shorts and shit. "Yo ass a whole notha meliodas" I said under my breath.

"Ayo baby mama" Chris says while walkin in making me laugh. This nigga is stupid as fuck but he funny too. "Hey Chris" I said getting up to go hug him. "Bobo in tha wit Ali and they mama cookin. Lil B up in tha too along wit the twins" Chris says while letting me go. It dont en take a second before dis nigga wrap his arms around me pulling me back down ontop of him in the bed. "Let me go Dre!" I yelled although it came out muffled. "Nah u good rii here, make sure no one comes in ha foe a good luh minute" Dre says while Chris scrunches up his face. "Nasty asses" he says while closing the door behind him.

Im really gonna have to kill this nigga.

"Dre moveeee" I said trynna get up once again but to no avail he didnt let me go. Thats when I felt it. "You should let me put my plug in yo socket" he said cracking up. I rolled my eyes at that childish ass shit that was said all em years ago. To damn old for that shiii.

"Nah you aint gettin shit out of me no sir. Nope nada naye." I said shacking my head against his neck. He started to rub against me makin us both curse under our breaths. "Dre what is you doin folks" I said jus below a whisper. He lifted my face up to stare directly into his chocolate irises that I used to love so much. I didnt even realize our faces was getting closer together until the door slammed open and Dre went flying to the floor.

"Get yall asses up we got work to do" Pops said causing me to nod and walk towards him. "What happened?" I asked confused as he leads me down the hallway. Its a good thing we was in the guest room, Ali would have killed me if we was on ha bed like dat.

"Them niggas done destroyed one of my new warehouses 20 minutes ago, I'm jus now getting word bout it from Alejandro" he says. You can tell how mad he his by the way he's clutching his phone and the way his lips form in a thin line. "I swea to god imma kill all em fr" Pops says making me nod.

They brought this upon themselves. My dad aint to be fucked with especially since mama and Daniel and Dwayne died. That was a hole nother side of scary. He still doesn't know about the miscarriage though, I made sure the doctors didnt tell him. He would have killed both me and Dre for it.

"Dre take Zari home, ion want you in on this one ghee" he said making my jaw drop. "You fuckin kidding right" I said stuck in the middle of the hallway. Everyones eyes turned towards me as I walked inside of the living room followed by Dre. "I aint gettin you wrapped up in shit anymore folks. Bobo protect my sister and Ali, I need the rest of yall niggas to come wit me" Pops said without even a backwards glance to me. It made my blood boil at the fact that he wont en let me do sum small to help.

"Lets go Zari before I have to carry you out" Dre said while placing a hand at my lower back. "You better come home later too!" I yelled out at pops before storming towards the doorway. "Bobo be careful too Ion wanna loose no one today" I tell him before exiting out the door.

Im sick of this shit on my mama.