Seven

Dre's POV
8/16 4:45pm

"Zari the fuck did I tell your ass! I yelled out as I stood in front of her. She sat down on the couch that was placed in this small like lounge area wit a big tv and a coffee table out in front of it. "Do I look like I give a fuck bout what you say nigga, you not ain my damn daddy got me fucked up!" she said raising her voice clapping her hands in front of her. She did that shit just to piss me off on baby.

"You wasn't sayin dat the last time you saw me" I said while thinking of our little moment 5 years ago. I watched as her face turned a light shade of pink before she got up, walking towards the door. I beat her to it before she was fully able to en open the door, and it closed back with a little slam. "I aint done talkin to you yet mamas" I said while pressing my self against her. She squirmed a little making it hard for me to keep myself together.

"What's up wit you folks? You done or I gotta get you to act right?" I asked wrapping my hands round her lower half, while squeezing her ass a little. I felt her shiver in my grasp which made me chuckle. "Yo sensitive ass" I said while biting her ear, before trailing down licking and sucking on ha neck. "Dre..." she moaned out making me press into her again to show her jus how big I am.

"I'mma ask you again you done or do I gotta get u right"

"Pass the blunt BoBo" I told him as I took my seat on the couch next to one nigga named Bow. He 3 years older den us doe and don't talk much. Can't blame da nigga either. I grabbed the blunt from BoBo and took a couple of hits before passing it back to him.

"Don't you eva wonder why the sky turn different colors. Like if glass reflects light... is the earth similar to some type of glass?" Chris dumbass asked looking up to the ceiling. "That nigga gone" Lil B said laughin his ass off and taking another hit of his blunt. I just shook my head and leaned back thinking of what happened a couple hours ago.

"Yall fucked didn't you?" BoBo asked out of no where. "Nah but I wanted too, Zari can be so difficult sometimes" I said truthfully closing my eyes a little as the high started to kick in. "Nigga you know she love yo ass right?" BoBo said causing me to sit up. "She jus heart broken afta what happened wit ha moms and brothas. Shii it was terrible" BoBo said making me think back.

All I know was that Zari was the only survivor of a tragic car accident that killed both her brothers and her mother. The only reason she here today and able to walk and everythang is because her brothers shielded her away from the collision. That was also the day she had a miscarriage too.

"Did you know she had a miscarriage too because of that accident?" I asked turning towards him. His eyes were widened which caused me to believe he aint know. "Yup she was surprisingly carrying my seed at 13. Its kind of messed up if were being honest, everyone there was taken from her. And en though she was to damn young she had a baby that was taken too" I said rubbing my temples. "I just wished I was there with her through it all" I told him.

"Aye I'm all for yall bein togetha again but pull some shit like that again and you gonna have to die. My twin aint getting pregnant till she 28 and dats on baby" BoBo said with a stern look. "Aye I was stupid back den, I aint fully clasp the condom baby shit back den" I said waving him off. But that had me thinking.

Do I really want Zari to have my kids? Is she really my forever? My R.O.D?

"Ite folks yall betta calm yall youngin asses down!" Marcus said coming back into the room. Everyone turned towards him and sat up a little straighter, all except for Chris who wasn't en here no moe. "Whats wrong wit dat nigga?" Marcus asked pointing at Chris who was smiling ear to ear at the ceiling. "He trynna figure out if cheetos really got cheese in em or if its jus flavoring" Drew said laughing himself. "Aint that the same damn thing bitch? They both gonna taste like cheese" Mari said while lookin at Drew like he grew 2 moe heads. "Nahh" he said chuckling putting out his blunt.

"Yall some fuckwits jus like my damn daughter" Marcus said shaking his head. "Anyways Lil B, me and yo pops talked and we in business now so all yall workin wit me now" Marcus said making everybody go silent. "I want yall to update me on whats happened since I've been home. How dem niggas down on 83rd now? They still oppin in that area?" Marcus asked pulling up a chair and sitting in it. "Yuh dem niggas be doin to much now, they gettin bold. And lets not forget some of em go to school wit us" BoBo said making me nod my head in agreement. "Yuh and yo daughter all buddy buddy wit one too" I said biting my lip to stop from sayin anything else.

"Who my babymama friends wit?" Chris asked finally snapping back into reality. It made my jaw tick and Bobo bust out laughing. "She friends wit Leon ass" BoBo said still laughing. "Who dis Leon nigga, I wanna know everything bout him, and keep him away from my daughter too. Ion wanna air that bitch out" Marcus said pulling out his phone and answering it.

"What you need Zarmonia?" Marcus said. "Oop he using government" Bobo said taking his phone out too. "Aint no one talkin bout yo ass calm down, ion care if yo ear started itchin aint no one en bring yo name up" Marcus said rolling his eyes. "Tell my babymama I said to come and get me ion wanna be by these niggas no moe" Chris whined in his seat making my head snap to him. "Zari come get chris bro" Marcus said making me snap my head back to him. He just shrugged and pocketed his phone.

Seconds later Zari comes into view making Chris get up quickly. "Hey babymama" he said hugging her side for a minute. I glared at her the entire time she hugged him back. And then she had the audacity to stick her tongue out at me before leading Chris away.

"Damn I guess you not the baby daddy no moe" BoBo ass said laughing. I flipped him off before walking off after them. She got me fucked up looking like a damn goofy like dis. She betta get ha shit together befoe its fucked out of ha. And dats onna guys.