Nineteen

Dre's POV
1 month later

Its been one month since we moved into Zari's old house. And to say its not a struggle each day is an understatement. "Zari come on folks!" I yelled at her as she took her sweet little time in the store. We was currently at the mall getting stuff for each of us and mainly to take her mind off her dad. Man that shit fucked her up real bad and I know its a struggle for her each and every day just to be without him.

Sometimes I hear her crying at night and it pains me not to be able to be there with her. Maybe if she would let me the fuck in, then I could help her on some real shit. But I have still yet to tell Zari bout Erik and my mama. Ion think she ready foe something like that, hell if she'll en believe a nigga. I don't even believe myself sometimes when I try to think back on it. But now that shits just a blur and it gets on my fucking nerves.

"Andrew move yo ass!" Chris yelled behind me causing me to shift my attention to them. That nigga Chris always got some food on him no matter where he go... hell he en brought some food to the child services building when they tried to take him from his foster parents. I mean they dont give a shit now... thats why that nigga down here with us now. Andrew only came with us because of Ali, that nigga so in love with her... he jus don't know how to admit it.

For some reason I look straight back to Zari whose beaming with a smile on her face all keke'in with a nigga. So I do the only reasonable thing to do. I walk up to her and snatch her little ass up before moving to a different part of the store. "DRE WTF IS YOU DOIN?!" Zari yelled trying to snatch her hand away from me. "Who that nigga?" I ask, no sign of amusement on my face whatsoever. "Calm down he was a friend from my school damn" she said allowing me to let out a breath. "Over protective ass" she said getting up and rolling her eyes.

I look up to the sound of the door slamming open making my jaw clench. Because who tf do she think she is. Got me fucked up on the highest key, ON MY DEAD SON...

Damn I probably should tell Zari I saw him... Would she even believe me if I told her this? She would probably laugh at a nigga to be honest. "Dre wtf you do to my twin?!" Bobo asked peaking his head in the doorway. See I aint en do shit and Bobo ass already on some shit. "I aint do nun to ha ass, she just sensitive for no fucking reason" I said wiping my hands against my shirt. "Well we gotta go hit some spots since Zari pops need us to look afta this place" he tells me making me groan. "This some bullshit on god" I told him before getting up and walking out of the door behind him. 

Just another reason for me to be able to make sure she safe... Inna sense.