Seventeen

Zari's POV
8/28 4:00 pm

"So how long they keeping me here?" I ask rolling over on my side. For some reason my head was banging against my skull like crazy causing it to hurt to open my eyes. "And can you tell them to get me some more pain medicine my head is throbbing" I said before pulling the cover over my head.

"I got it" Ali said before walking out of the hospital room. I think she my favorite out of everyone in this damn room. "Man when you gonna stick a hanger up yo cooter? I aint ready to deal with little you's yet, especially if it's little Dre's" BoBo said again for the hundredth time. "For the last time we keeping it bruh" Dre said while stretching out in his chair. A stank look plastered across his face as he looked up at BoBo's ranting.

This nigga right here...

Knock knock

The sound of someone at the door had everybody quieting down as we all looked to see who it is. "What the fuck are you doing here" Dre was the first one to say something. Everyone tensed up causing the air in the room to seem thicker. I couldn't even bare myself to look at this man. He's not even a man anymore... that thing.

"I'm just here to see how my baby mama doing. After all I know it's mines" he said making chills go up my spine. I tried my hardest not to cry, but I couldn't help it when the first tear slipped down my cheek followed by more.

"Get out of here Leon, your lucky we cant kill you right now" Pops said getting up from his chair stalking towards Leon. "And trust me the minute I find you out there your fucking dead" he seethes making chills go down my back. "Hey, it's ok we're going to get him out of here" Ali said coming up to me wiping my tears. I hated this feeling with a passion.

"Excuse me we need all of you to leave for right now, the mother and father need to discuss some things themselves" someone else said. It made me snap my head over towards the doorway in horror. I can't be alone with him... not again. "Like hell were going to do that! Im her fucking father" Pops said as he was being pushed back by BoBo's big body ass. "Its hospital policy and plus I need to discuss somethings with them in private" the doctor said.

"Fuck!" Pops yelled as he punched straight through the wall. "Fine we gonna be right outside the door but if I so much as hear a scream coming from in here both of yall is dead" Pops said making the doctor flinch and Leon smirk. Crazy fuck... why did I ever get in the car with him.

"Zari I'm sorry baby" Dre said cringing at the fact that ha has to leave. More tears streamed down my face as I watched them all go one by one, until it was just us three.

"My my my, little Zari. Didn't I tell you, you was gonna have my kid" Leon chuckled walking up closer to the bed. A whimper left my lips as I tried to get up from the bed but was only left with excruciating pain. "Wait Zari you can't do that your body needs to heal" the doctor said trying to come close but one look from Leon and he's standing right back by the door.

"I missed my baby" he said grabbing me by the neck and making me look up. "I am not your baby" I spat trying to break out of his hold. "Nahhh, but don't worry im coming back for that sweet pussy soon. We gon get out of ha" he said planting a kiss on my lips. One in which I didnt return.

Smack

My head flew to the side upon impact with the back of his hand. My skin burned making me want to cry even more but I refuse to now. He cant see me like that and will never see me like that.

"Ungrateful bitch" he said before pushing my neck further away from him, making me he the bed with a thud. Immediate pain washed through me making my vision blur and my head light.

It didn't take long before the sound of the door opening again and a series of shouts and shit breaks loose.

And then everything went black...