Fourteen

(TRIGGER WARNING, THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ABUSE AND MATURE THINGS INCLUDING RAPE. SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DO NO FEEL COMFORTABLE)

Leon's POV
9/04 4:30 pm

Its been a minute since we've moved out here with Zari, and to say the least she got that shit a nigga go crazy for. And I'm not gonna lie I nutted a good 4-5 times in her so she bound to end up pregnant with my child. Aint no doubt bout it, she trapped at this point.

"Man Eli gone somewhere, ion wanna hear yo bullshit with that bitch" I said blowing out the smoke. He flipped me off and walked into the other room. "Mmmm daddy" this hoe Amber said as she slobbed on my dick. I aint got nun against shorty but she aint Zari. I grab a handful of her hair with my free hand, helping her gobble my shit.

"Im bout to nut" I tell her as I begin to fuck her mouth. Her moans causes vibrations throughout my dick, sending me over edge. "Shit" I groan out as I empty myself in her mouth. Once I finished she got up gulping all that shit down. "You want anything else da-" "nah you can go shorty" I tell her putting myself back in my pants. "But-" she started but I put my hand up silencing her. I took a long drag before blowing out the contents feeling a bit lighter. "You can go" I tell her. "UGH YOUR A DICK!" she yelled grabbing her bag and coat before stomping out of the room. I couldn't help the laugh that erupted from within me.

Now let me go see my baby mama.

"Zari?" I said as I peeked my head through the doorway. She laid in the bed with her knees to her chest and face tucked in. She actin like she scared of sum, like damn.

"Bruh getcho ass up ghee" I said walking in the room and turning on the light. She didn't move and it made my jaw tic. An idea crept in my head as I neared her and my hand flew back before smacking down as hard as I could on her ass cheek. She jerked from her position making a gasp come out of those sweet lips. "Good you awake" I said sitting down besides her. She held no facial expression, nothing. She looked dull, but why do I give a fuck. She a whole opp and I probably should have killed her when we first came down here.

"Look at me bro" I said while grabbing a handful of her hair making her look up at me. She winced and I could tell she was holding back tears by the way she was looking. It brought a smile to my face when I saw all the pain and suffering swirling around in her eyes. "You belong to me and no one else got that" I said reminding her for the tenth time. She doesn't say anything and I just throw her back against the bed.

I unbuckle my pants dropping them stroking my shit till it gets back hard. "Please" she whimpers. "Please what" I said moving closer to her grabbing ahold of her legs pulling her back to the edge of the bed. I could really see all of the bruises and shit we gave her a couple of days ago. Ehh they gonna heal so I dont really care.

"Please dont" she whimpered trying to push me away. "Nah you good" I said before positioning myself at her entrance and shoving myself all the way inside of her. She automatically cried out making her walls tighten around me. This shit is heavenly to the max.

She screamed out again and again and again as my pace continued to increase until our bodies echoed clapping noises throughout the room. "Shit" I said under my breath trying to control myself. I through my head back trying to keep myself from nutting to early, but I cant help it. And with the sound of my phone ringing it allowed me to go a few extra strokes.

"Hello?" I answered trying not to give off what im doing. "THEY KILLED THEM!" a voice yelled over the phone making me move my ear from it. After the ringing stopped I placed the phone back to my ear. A moan sounded from Zari making me slap her ass to make her quiet.

"What you say?" I asked again. "He said we killed them. He was just a straggler that gave us ur number before we killed em. But thanks for telling us your location. Be their in a jiffy" an all to familiar voice said making my insides boil. "I should have shot yo dumbass in the head Dre. How bout I do that to Zari instead?" I asked picking my pace up. I want him to hear her, hear her cries, screams, everything. "Please" she cried out making me laugh. "You lucky she got my seed in her, how you think a Leon Jr gonna be?" I asked him. "Your dead" he said before hanging the phone up. I just laughed and carried on with my business until I nutted inside of her again.

I walked towards the closet gathering all my stuff from my duffle bags and shit. Everything I need is in there before I zip everything back up. I put on a new pair of clothes and checking my gun to make sure its good and loaded.

"Don't worry Imma be back for you" I tell Zari before walking up to her, grabbing her throat. She used to love this shit, but now she jus scurries away or flinches. "Tell Jr bout me" I said bending down kissing her one last time before leaving out the house.

Got me fucked up if you think imma wait round here like a bitch to get shot. He can come find me if he onnat shit. He better be happy that I cant do shit to him right now. Although family supposed to be forever, he aint my fucking family no more and thats on my dead mama.

(I just wanna say thank you to yall for reading and supporting my story. It means a lot to me and I'm just happy yall here for the wild ride.)