Thirteen

(TRIGGER WARNING!! This chapter deals with Rape,Mature Scenes,Abuse, and Drug abuse! Skip if you don't want to read it)

Zari's POV
The next day

"The fuck did you knock ha out wit man!" someone yelled causing me to stir around in my position. They being so loud and for what. "Calm down I only gave ha some shit to make sure the drive down ha was gonna be smooth" another voice yelled causing me to groan out. "Both of yall shut the fuck up!" I said putting a pillow over my head to block em out.

"Is this bitch crazy or sum?" the same guy asked. "Yup im crazy asf and what about it" I said making myself chuckle. My head was a little fuzzy and light but I was able to comprehend most things. "Lets go boss wants to talk to us inna few" the other voice said. "Ite lets head out" dude finally said. The clicking of the door finally sounded telling me that they both left. But unfortunately I didn't have enough energy to get up. So I did the only reasonable thing to do, and that's to go back to sleep until I was woken up again.

"WAKE YO ASS UP!" a deep ass voice said making me jump a little. I lifted my head up a little to be greeted with nothing but darkness... did I sleep for a whole day?!

"I was starting to think he gave you to much shit. Looked as though he OD'ed you and had you die in your sleep" he chuckled. His steps echoed in the room brung chills down my spine. I quickly made work of trying to get off the bed and run to wherever the door is. It's the only way I can get out. "Nope you aint goin no where shorty!" he said yanking my shit back. I fell to the floor holding my now aching head, he probably pulled a few pieces if hair out wit him doin that shit. It didnt take him long to get on top of me, holding both of my hands down above my head and my legs spread between him. "Nah you all mines now shorty" he said against my neck before I felt his tongue against my skin.

I screamed, bucked, and struggle against his hold but he wasn't letting go. Tears started streaming down my face at the thought of whats gonna come next. "Get the fuck off me Leon!" I yelled still struggling beneath him. "Nah that aint gonna happen, I wanna see if this pussy can make me go crazy like Dre do" he said grinding against me. He placed both of my hands in one of his allowing the other to move down until he reached my pussy, gripping it through my pants. "Yup fat ma already feel wet and everything" he said before undoing my pants.

"LET ME GO!! SOMEONE HELP BRO!" I yelled trying to het anyones attention, anyone to get him off of me. "PLEASE!" I yelled more desperately. "I like you begging babe, lets hear you do it again" he said as he inserted 2 fingers inside of me. More tears begun to roll down my cheeks at my realization that no ones gonna help. "Just relax mamas damn, tight asl around my fingers for no damn reason" he said upping the pace. I remained unmoved and non-attentive, he will not get a rise out of me. I wont allow it. But when an accidental moan slipped through he took that to his full advantage. He removed his fingers from me causing me to try to get away even more.

Slap

"You betta stop or imma smack something else besides yo ass" he said. "Plus I like hitting it from the back so thanks for turning over" he said making me lash out kicking or whatever I could do. I aint goin down wit out a fight, mama aint raise no bitch ong.

It didn't take long for me to feel the tip rubbing against my entrance. It brought me closer to reality. I was gonna get raped and no one can save me either. And as soon as I came to that reality, he pushed himself in, breaking part of me with it.

Bobo's POV
8/26 11:00 pm

"This shit aint adding up cuhh" Andrew said looking over some shit on his phone. "What you mean?" Mari stepped in and asked. "What do they gain from shooting Dre and taking Zari, out if no where. They needed a motive just to do that shit. And barley anyone knows that she Marcus's daughter so what was they getting at?" Andrew said making my head hurt. "You don't always got a motive just to take someone dumbass, but you got a point" Chris said smacking on some Doritos. I hate the way this nigga eat.

"Hows Ali doing?" Andrew asked out the blue. "She fine bruh, she hit the hardest tho. She look up to Zari, and en before Zari and ha pops went traveling they still kept in contact. She think its ha fault she got taken and shit because she aint tell ha nun bout the opps and shit yet" I told them while lighting my blunt. I took a hit before slowly exhaling it out. Something don't feel right to me, and the last time that happened someone got shot. Im on fucking edge rn.

"Even if Leon took her, which we know is probably the truth. We don't know where that nigga went." Drew said making us all agree. "Fuck we need Dre to wake up soon to tell us what happened" Lil B said taking some of Chris's chips eating them in his face. "We just need to keep looking. Someone gotta have tabs on that nigga. And I don't know bout yall but I plan to have my twin back real fucking soon" I said getting up.

This shit is messing with my mental and ion like it. Zari aint do shit to nobody, so what was they reasoning for taking her. Revenge? To prove something? To rub some shit in?

I walked in the kitchen grabbing an open henny bottle downing it. Im gonna figure this shit out, but ion need a clear mind just to do it either...