NSFW. Doppo Kunikida

Kunikida was in big trouble.

Big, big trouble.

Feeling his hands cuffed to the bed—Kunikida only allowed himself to obediently listen to your orders as his body was practically under your mercy, any moment and you could over stimulate this poor man to his death. "huff...[F/N]?" Tilting his head slightly up to meet his submissive eyes with yours, he suddenly jerked his hips upwards Kunikida's face was wrenched in sweat and blessed in the color of red.

"Haa...~ w-what did I d-do wrong-" gripping onto the controller that was connected to the vibrator on Kunikida's member you began setting the speed up to a seven out of ten.

"Firstly, do not call me by my first name after all I am your superior aren't I? Call me your mistress."

You could see the bright red tint that shone through Kunikida's face, "sorry m-mistress..." leaning his head to the side out of embarrassment he practically felt weak and shameful, having to anger you in such ways you had to punish him like this.

"Secondly, you know what you did wrong."

Gulping down quietly Kunikida's fingers began fidgeting lightly as anxiousness washed over, "It's not what it seems to be d-damn it!" stuttering from the pleasure your eyes tinted a slight gold to them, "don't speak back, or at-least don't give out weak excuses Doppo" lightly stepping on his sensitive member Kunikida let out a small moan.

"You're behaving oddly today~" you teased wriggling your foot around on his member, "a-agh! T-That's because you're..." keeping silent he let out a quiet quivered sigh.

Scoffing almost, you maximized the setting to a ten moving back to enjoy the wonder sight of Kunikida crying of pleasure, "ngh..~ m-mistress please stop I'm begging!" Tilting your head to the side letting out an 'oh?' you let our a cocky grin. "Let's see..."

Turning off the vibrator you'd lean down to remove it from Kunikida's cute, twitching, hard member.

Placing the vibrator down next to you your lips would roughly bite onto Kunikida's sweet spot on his neck leaving him to groan in pain and curl his hands into fists. "Awh does it hurt?~" Kunikida shivered as you lightly stroke his member, "this...is too much mis-"

"Call me mommy, Doppo~"

Silence rang through the room as Kunikida was trying to process what you said to him, his member seemed to get harder almost surprising you, "oh? What's this you're getting harder?" Purring at the sight you grasped onto his member hard almost as if you were trying to stop blood from flowing to his member.

"Say it." Looking up at Kunikida your eyes met with his distressed yet pleasured face, taking off his glasses you cupped his face with your free hand. Your lips placing kisses all over his face Kunikida would let small whimpers slip out.

Still awaiting for Kunikida to say those very words you crave for, clenching onto his member tighter Kunikida would wince and pull against the handcuffs. "Doppo you're only making this worse—"

"Please m-mommy...I'm desperate I want to be i-inside you."

Letting go of his member you'd pull down your skirt with a teasing smile, "good Doppo~" positioning yourself on top of his quivering member his eyes almost looked pleasantly submissive, this definitely wasn't who Kunikida was in the office.

You let out a small tear droplet slip from your eyes in happiness you found this new side of Kunikida, "are you ready Doppo?" Looking at Kunikida for answers you couldn't help but let out a helpless sigh adoring his facial expressions. Kunikida nodded desperately already seeing pre-cum leak out of his member.

Pushing yourself down onto him you'd let out a purr whole Kunikida gasped and wriggled around trying to adjust to your tightness, "mmh...~" you'd lick your lips before moving up again stopping at the tip of his member teasing him as you slightly rubbed your parts against his.

"...Ngh~ please..." attempting to thrust his hips upwards only made it worse for him, "nope you're so bad at begging you know that right Doppo? Imagine what Dazai would say if he knew you were so submissive like this" shock ran through Kunikida's body as he pleaded up to you.

Shaking his head worringly his eyes were glossy, "mommy I'll be patient just please don't let an-anyone know about this..." a satisfied smirk was plastered over your face as you began to push yourself back down onto Kunikida letting out moans of pleasure shamelessly.

"Oh~ you're going to fill me up haha!~" Low groans would escape his lips unable to mouth any words out due to the extreme treatment, fwop! fwop! fwop! Was all Kunikida could hear and it drove him insane, his body tensed up feeling the sensation of you tightening.

"Are you close to cumming Doppo?" You let out a softened gasp as you too were close to your climax, "y-yes mommy!" Continuing to go at a decent pace you gave one harsh thrust reaching your climax, soon after lifting yourself up you noticed Kunikida panting.

"I- I haven't cummed yet" sighing to yourself you'd bend down to where your mouth was at level with his light red member, it almost seemed swollen. Licking the top Kunikida would let out a loud gasp and curl up his toes reaching his climax, "[F/N]!"

Wiping some of the cum that managed to get on your face you quickly hugged Kunikida and snuggled him, "I love you so much Doppo hmm~" noticing how droopy your eyes were you decided to fall asleep for a little while forgetting Kunikida was left in handcuffs.

"I love you too [F/N]...huh..." Kunikida attempted to hug you before realizing he was handcuffed to the bed, "hey [F/N]! Don't leave me in such a ridiculous position!" Struggling to get the handcuffs off of him he just sighed his body too tired to try any further.

"Damn it [F/N]!!"

( gn why was this kinda embarrassing for me to write i hoped you guys enjoyed it, we love top y/n here )

ゆうにえ
____________________________________

『私は文豪ストレイドッグスやキャラクターを所有していません。』

『ɪ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴏᴡɴ ʙᴜɴɢᴏᴜ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢs ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs.』

F. = Fluff (Cute/ Heartwarming.)

NSFW. = Not Safe For Work (Sexual/ Smut.)

D. = Dejected (Depressing/ Angsty.)

I. = Irrelevant to the story ( i.e. Update/ Non-BSD characters x Reader.)