F. Chuuya Nakahara

The bright rays of the sun captivated you as you rose from the silky white bed, feeling soft hands run through your messy bed hair you let out a soft giggle. "Good-morning Chuuya!" You voice was like a sanctuary to him, he could never forget how delicate you first sounded. Never.

"Morning honey" hearing Chuuya call you names as such really made you happy, moments like these you'd look back on. Feeling your heart pound against your chest like the first time Chuuya had confessed his feelings to you, you let out a teary smile surprising Chuuya.

"E-Eh is anything wrong?!" Chuuya sat up immediately wiping your crystal clear tears off your pure skin, "nothing! I-I'm fine Chuuya" sniffling at his affection you wondered how you got someone so perfect. "Are you sure? Let me cook us some breakfast" grabbing onto Chuuya's hand as he began to stiffly make his way out of the bed, you gave him a memorable smile he'd never forget. Even if he was dead.

His heart was thumping so loud he was sure you heard it, "god...you're such an idiot for making me fall for you even harder" Chuuya mumbled, leaning in to kiss your soft lips your hands would tightly lock with each other, a true bliss feeling on a sunny morning.

Finally breaking apart the kiss you'd stare at him awkwardly with your flushed face before you began to break out in light laughter, "you're acting extra cute today [F/N] are y-you sure you're okay!?" Cupping your cheeks he couldn't help but let out a small grin.

"You're so beautiful, damn it I really am lucky aren't I?" Closing your eyes at his words who knew Chuuya could be this affectionate, "everyday I get to look at you and I'm just swarmed with butterflies like from the first time I confessed to you, what an idiot right?" Flashing your eyes open in shock your face would become extremely warm.

"What? You don't believe me?" Chuuya's hands would let go of your face and soon wrap around your body, "you mean the absolute world to me and I mean it honestly honey."

Feeling your spirit rise out of your body from the compliments and words of affection Chuuya would let go of you and gasp at your reaction.

"You're not dying on me are you! Hey!" Shaking you lightly, regaining your senses you shook your head. "You're just so affectionate this morning Chuuya..." looking up at his adorable face you'd notice his face to have a red blush running across it.

"Then from now on I'll shower you with lots of affection, hmph."

( some nice fluff dont ya think? even though its quite short i personally had a fun time writing this one but i tried to keep chuuya in character which was surprisingly hard but oh well! to all those people reading ur amazing! youre loved and you deserve the world! )

ゆうにえ
____________________________________

『私は文豪ストレイドッグスやキャラクターを所有していません。』

『ɪ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴏᴡɴ ʙᴜɴɢᴏᴜ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢs ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs.』

F. = Fluff (Cute/ Heartwarming.)

NSFW. = Not Safe For Work (Sexual/ Smut.)

D. = Dejected (Depressing/ Angsty.)

I. = Irrelevant to the story ( i.e. Update/ Non-BSD characters x Reader.)