NSFW. Fyodor Dostoevsky (PT. 2)

[ ❤︎ ] ;   A little hesitant on figuring out what to do first you leaned in for a kiss before stopping midway, "I- Is it okay to

[ ❤︎ ] ;
  A little hesitant on figuring out what to do first you leaned in for a kiss before stopping midway, "I- Is it okay to...kiss you?" Fyodor chuckled, even if you were on top for this occasion you've never felt like you've submitted this much. "Even being so corrupt at this very moment you don't give in to temptation." Slowly guiding his hand to your hair, he softly grazed his fingers against the strands of your hair. You tensed at his touch even if he wasn't touching any part of your body that was considered sensitive.

"My dear, you can never give into temptation could you?" You would make notice of tiny glint of sincerity in Fyodor's bland, darkened eyes which was a rare occurrence.

"But my love for you persuades all of the actions I do" you whispered as your hands slowly cupped Fyodor's face, your lips would slowly be placed upon Fyodor's feeling a certain warmth in kissing him.

Slowly dragging your hands down to Fyodor's chest, your heart would slightly beat against your heart the sexual tension building, feeling Fyodor's tongue forcefully shove it's way into your mouth you couldn't help but let out a small moan slip out.

Fyodor's tongue danced with yours soon your hands began lightly shaking needing more of him, all this foreplay was killing you. You were running out a patience. Breaking the kiss apart you let out heavy gasps trying to breathe in the air you dare so forget in the heat of the moment.

"Not very good with breath control?"

Nervously shaking your head you'd feel a hand snake down your waist to your ass, "h-huh?!" Looking back from behind you, you'd feel Fyodor's hand lightly grip onto your ass. Feeling his piercing glare on you, you'd quickly look back and move your hands to his bulge.

Unzipping his darkish navy blue colored pants, you'd slightly let your jaw gape open. 'What the hell!? In no way is this an average dick!' Your hands unconsciously began to rub the tip of his twitching member that was so ever poking out of his underwear.
Biting your lip at the sight you tried to have a neutral face on not wanting him to know that you were a virgin, but oh well he probably already knew.

Feeling your breath hitch as your lower region began to grow warmer and warmer each second you rubbed Fyodor off you quickly removed his underwear revealing his whole twitching member, "w-woah..." hearing your surprise at Fyodor's size made him chuckle.

Spending moments looking at Fyodor's member soon made you realize the impossible 'how...is that going to fit! It possibly can't!' horrified at the thought, you quickly shook it off not wanting to disappoint Fyodor. "Come on now, who knows if something urgent might happen any second now?~" Curling your hand into a fit you'd actually consider that to be a pleasant outcome.