NSFW. Fyodor Dostoevsky (PT. 1)

( requested by the wonderfully @arashi4goetic this is definitely going to be an interesting one for sure. )

possible warnings/ warnings: Stockholm syndrome, (light) knife play.

Like a curse,
my love for you bloomed more
when you stole a part of me.

  A part of you didn't want to accept the truth of your situation. You took a hesitant glance at your now husband, what went all wrong? Your hand unconsciously shaped into a fist as you continued staring at your husband while he slept soundly, he gave you options to escape and yet you didn't. Denying all alternative ways of escaping you just stood there near by his side. It's been a whole year since he kidnapped you, a whole two months had passed by of you being his newly wed. You sighed hopeless on finding the answer now; Fyodor was the type to show you affection but it was rarely and sometimes quite in weird ways one could say, you slowly turned to the side not wanting to wake your husband, but you knew that wasn't going to work out anyways.

  His eyes flashed open and a small yawn was to be accompanied, "[N/N] dear?" Fyodor's soft, raspy voice spoke. You spun back around to meet his eyes with yours, you slightly tilt your head to the side, "yes F-Fyodor?" ' shit! I stuttered ' you mentally face palmed, you heard a chuckle come from Fyodor as he teasingly held you closer to his body, you froze. "Do you not want my love? You could just leave" there it was again, another chance of just leaving this soothing home of his. Yet you couldn't even move an inch, it seemed like he had put you into a trance of some sort with you just in his arms, "I can't" you mumbled slowly wrapping your arms around his. You heard his devilish chuckle, his arms soon lifted off of you getting up he lazily positioned himself up, "you should get ready I don't want to miss your great cooking" nodding you got up from the king sized mattress decorated with your interests.

  Walking to the bathroom first, you stared at yourself in the mirror, your reflection seemed to reflect you but it was somewhat shattered in your eyes. You contemplated about the reason why Fyodor didn't kill you when you were captured by him, he knew at the time you were working for the ADA, and knew that you had tried to assassinate him. Realizing you've been brushing your teeth for long enough you quickly spit out the toothpaste and splashed yourself with the dull, but purified water, "Fyodor" you simply said as you headed out the bathroom seeing his tall stature await in decently sized hallway, "hm?" He hummed seeming to put his attention on a small sized novel. Your breath hitched as you opened your mouth, you were planning on asking him but a frail person like you could just break any moment by a single glance Fyodor would give, "a person who's been with me for one year, four months and twenty two days is still scared to talk to me?" He shut his novel tight and turned to you with a passive-aggressive smile.

  "No- no th-that isn't what it seems like!" You could feel the air go cold as if it already wasn't, "why didn't you kill me...when you caught me" a strip of fear was let out in your voice. Fyodor walked towards you patting the crown of your head, "what's better? Killing a person who has no sins or, keeping them~?" Fyodor could feel your body lightly shaking, perhaps in fear, or perhaps in hesitance nonetheless you were clearly submitting to him. "I'm sorry..." you let out a whimper feeling Fyodor get closer, leaning his lips down towards your neck his surprisingly warm breath softly hit against your neck,
"darling~ strip for me."

Your body tensed up by his request, there was no doubt you found this moment a bit scary,
"w-what? W-" Seeing Fyodor's figure lean back up gave you a rush of relief, "ah! Just wait a minute
[N/N]" Fyodor gently placed his hand onto your wrist, pulling you back into the bedroom you shared with Fyodor. As you two made it in Fyodor lightly pushed you onto the bed while he made his way towards the decently sized drawer he owned, with a small smirk lingering on his face he pulled out a small pocket knife and a floral lace lingerie in the color of dark red, typically maroon, "haha- Fyodor? What are you going to do with uhm...those?" A clear exhale was heard by him, he turned himself your direction, "thought you were smarter dear, you're going to wear this" Fyodor held up the lingerie casually as if it was normal fit. "You've got to be joking" you mumbled earning a lazily held laugh, "unless you want something else more concerning to be your punishment be my guest" you looked down with your fists closed tightly, hesitantly walking towards the piece of clothing your hand eventually grabbed it with the bearing thought of what Fyodor was going to do with you.

You start to shiver once again at the thought but quickly shook it off, undressing yourself you felt Fyodor's serene glance on you. As you slowly undressed yourself, you became more insecure about each and one of your body parts, "tick tock" Fyodor hummed, pulling your last undergarment off you gently placed it on the bed. You were half nude, wearing such an exposing lingerie in front of the man who you had fell for, for the wrong reasons. "Happy?" You muttered, your head low, "only if you are~" there it was again. You knew that Fyodor never really cared about you or so you thought at least, you were merely a puppet to him or so you thought, everything he did was to break you or so you thought. His hands glided towards your chest, surprisingly one of his hands were holding the small pocket knife, confused and slightly scared you asked, "what are you planning to do with that...?" Your breath shallow as the pocket knife stopped right in front of the front of your neck was he going to kill you? A laugh was to be heard by Fyodor he found this all so funny, "nothing bad" you knew he was lying, that sinister tone gave it all away.

"A knife so dull yet, can scare a human like you away."

  Embarrassed, you notice the knife becoming more duller by the moment as you continued staring at it,  shaking your head in disbelief you grabbed Fyodor's wrist, "you're just doing this all for your sick pleasure!" You screamed out, no such words had ever escaped your mouth before, some would say that was the breaking point. To you, it was a mistake. Fyodor's eyes widened horrifyingly with his smile grinningly numb, "I- OUCH?!" Something was inserted inside of you, the handle of the pocket knife was in you. "F-Fyodor?" You could barley balance on your own two legs as it was an unexpected event, "this is all art to me darling!" Fyodor let out a maniac laugh, this was nothing like what he would do. Pushing you down to the bed he pulled the bottom part of the pocket knife out, "clearly you possess some type of pleasure from this."

Your eyes were glossy, the pain wasn't so bad after a few moments, but you refused to believe that a normal human could have great pleasure from being pained. "I don't" you plainly said harboring no emotions whatsoever in your voice, amused Fyodor flicked open the small knife, gliding the blade along your delicate skin on your stomach was something to behold, you peered into his face. He seemed relaxed, but looked as if he held deviant thoughts all trapped inside of that heinous mind, he was slowly sullying you from bottom to top, and you didn't seem to mind a single bit. Feeling the cold silver touch of the pocket knife Fyodor's hand gently placed the knife under your chin, vaguely tilting it up he leaned in to your face, your lips merely touching, your breath quickening each second. Needy you were you quickly leaned in closing the gap between both of you, your eyes were closed but you could sense Fyodor's raspberry eyes playfully watch you being needy for a simple kiss, "suppose we can continue further?" Fyodor asked breaking off the kiss with a tainted look. You nodded eagerly and brung the knife to your chest, "haah~ just...please me in whatever way you desire" you whispered. Another soul tainted, "you're so full of mysterious acts [N/N]" pulling the knife away Fyodor laid down with quite a sigh. "I'm tired from doing all the work perhaps it's time for you to do it" surprised, you nodded briskly.

"Anything for you."

~

( listened to "new person, same old mistakes" with this and wow, drugs who? lol, but i need to make a part two for this, i never intended it to be this long or why it took forever to publish, sorry for those who are disappointed, but i hope my next published drafts are up to your expectations :), anyways love ranpo. ( ✌︎'w')✌︎ )

ゆうにえ
____________________________________

『私は文豪ストレイドッグスやキャラクターを所有していません。』

『ɪ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴏᴡɴ ʙᴜɴɢᴏᴜ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢs ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs.』

F. = Fluff (Cute/ Heartwarming.)

NSFW. = Not Safe For Work (Sexual/ Smut.)

D. = Dejected (Depressing/ Angsty.)

I. = Irrelevant to the story ( i.e. Update/ Non-BSD characters x Reader.)