F. Ranpo Edogawa

Click,
Clack.
Clack,
Clack.

Your footsteps echoing throughout the dark, empty alleyway, "you know this route doesn't lead you home faster right?" A male voice popped up behind you. Spinning on your flats your eyes made its way towards his lips, how polite.

"How did you know I was going home?" Your voice creaked it's way to the cold air.

The male smirked lifting up a finger, "one, it's 1:20 a.m. where are you going at that time? Secondly I doubt you have friends."

'Cocky and overly cofindent' you analyzed the male who had closed eyes, "why are your eyes closed?" You questioned switching the subject, "and how can you see?" You added seeing a slight frown come the male's face, tired you turned around walking, the action surprised the male just a tiny bit.

"We didn't even get to know names." Hearing that you scoffed in response.

"Ranpo Edogawa."

Your eyes widened, stopping you asked. "What?"

"My name is Ranpo Edogawa, do you not know how to introduce yourself? Oh yeah, you have no friends." Your face crinkled up into a weird frown as you could feel steam coming out of the holes in your nose and ears.

"L/N F/N!"

You huffed out, bringing up your middle finger gliding it in front of your face, facing towards the male. You faced away and trudged your way down the alley, "see you later F/N."

'Manners don't apply to him I guess' you thought not paying attention to Ranpo who was marching away like a proud nine year old.

____________________________________

『私は文豪ストレイドッグスやキャラクターを所有していません。』

『ɪ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴏᴡɴ ʙᴜɴɢᴏᴜ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢs ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs.』

F. = Fluff (Cute/ Heartwarming.)

NSFW. = Not Safe For Work (Sexual/ Smut.)

D. = Dejected (Depressing/ Angsty.)

I. = Irrelevant to the book ( i.e. Update/ Non-BSD characters x Reader.)