NSFW. Osamu Dazai

❤︎

"Dazai..." You squirmed under him with half lidded eyes, "hm yes [L/N]?" Dazai breathed with his sharp eyes on you you could basically feel the heat coming from him, "it's getting really hot."

"Take off your shirt."

Hesitant for a moment you've never shown your body to Dazai before, "I love you, and your body won't change my mind about loving you" those words made your stomach flutter. Taking off your shirt in one swift motion you could hear Dazai's breath hitch slightly, "you're absolutely perfect."

Embarrassed you covered your chest even if those words made you feel comfortable, "now now why need to be so shy huh?" Dazai smiled leaning in close to your face as practically both of your noses were touching.

"Let me hear your moans." Dazai whispered before feeling the touch of his soft lips gently touch yours.

You on natural instinct closed your eyes raising your hands up around his neck, hugging him. "Will it hurt a lot?" You questioned breaking off the kiss, "for the first few minutes but don't worry~ I'll go easy since it's your first time darling." Nodding you two went back to kissing before feeling Dazai's hand making its way towards your lower region.

"Mmh..!" You slightly moaned feeling his finger rub your clit, "feels good right?" Dazai smirked slowly increasing the speed, you can only nod not wanting to make any weird noises.

"Hey, spread your legs out more." Dazai commanded, with your approval you made it easier for Dazai to touch you down there.

"How cute." Dazai purred seeing your cute [U/C] underwear. You looked up and covered your face feeling Dazai's gaze on your lower region, "a-are you just going t-to stare?" You asked holding your breath. "I'm just admiring your beauty" Dazai whispered continuing to rub the same place but with a little bit more force this time, "w-what about you?" You asked eyeing Daizai's boner.

Dazai laughed by your innocence and unbuckled his pants, "oh~ you mean this?" Dazai questioned obviously amused by your expression from looking at the boner, it looked like it was trying to escape his boxers, "yes!" You said before realizing how dumb you must've sounded.

Chuckling, Dazai pulled down his boxers revealing his dick, it wasn't below average but neither was it above average, it was just about right and maybe over the top right. "You don't mind sucking do you?" Cooed Dazai, "suck-" Dazai leaned his body towards you positioning his dick around your mouth, "o-oh suck your...lollipop?" You squeaked evidently too embarrassed to say the word 'dick', Dazai laughed and then smirked, "suck it like a lollipop [L/N]~" nodding your head you licked the tip of his dick feeling it slightly twitch when you first licked it.

Continuing to lick the tip then to the sides you could feel some pre-cum come out, ultimately you decided to put Dazai's whole dick in your mouth but here's one problem, it was too big for that.

Frustrated you put the tip in your mouth using your tongue you swirled around in all of the sides of the tip, "ha~ you're unexpectedly okay at this [L/N]" Dazai commented, wanting to plead him more you decided to put half of his dick in, "m-mh!" You groaned feeling Dazai's dick twitch even more. "Ah~ha use your tongue more alright darling~?" Dazai purred as you listened to what he had to say using your tongue more it wrapped around his stiff dick, feeling his dick twitch even more Dazai quickly pulled his dick out.

"I'm not cumming yet," Dazai whispered pulling out a condom, "you ready?" He asked before putting the condom on.

You nodded practically feeling the lower region of you wanting to be touched badly, "o~kay~ if it hurts that bad tell me to pull out alright [L/N]?" You smiled at Dazai's words, he really did care about you.

Resting your head down on the pillow Dazai quickly slid the condom on and leaned a little lower to where his dick would be right in front of your vagina, "it's quite wet down here, ngh!" Dazai grunted st the tightness and held his breath for a second, "a-ah!" You accompanied his groan with pain, "sorry does it hurt really bad?" Dazai asked leaning up to see you, "yes- ngh, but don't stop I can deal with it." Smiling came in for a kiss before thinking it would be good now to thrust, as his dick slowly thrusted into you a wave of pleasure invaded your body.

"Ha~ha mmh" you purred and slightly arched your back feeling Dazai's thrusts becomes more firm and faster, "you can. . . go a little deeper if you w-want" you whispered slightly flushed, Dazai surprised to hear this just chuckled and thrusted deeply into you, "like that~?" Your mouth unable to develop words just started to moan uncontrollably, "ha- ah! ngh, Dazai!" You moaned out tightening the grip on the bedsheets, "what was that [F/N]? I wanna hear you moan out my name~ especially my first name~" Dazai purred into your ear earning more moans coming from you, "Osamu! Osamu! ah! ngh...mmmh!" Almost at your limit getting tighter and tighter Dazai was almost at his too.

Raising your hand up from the sheets you wanted to hold Dazai's hand, "h-h-hands! hold!" You barley managed to mouth out before Dazai's and your hand interlocked.

"I-I-I'm going to cum Osamu!" You yelped, "m-mmh me too [F/N]. Dazai groaned leaning to the crook of your neck biting it, "a-ah!? mwaaah!!" Finally cumming your body was in pure ecstasy and was very tired.

"haaah, ha, that was amazing" you said heavily breathing, "yeah really makes me want to do a round two~" Dazai smiled.

"Da-Dazai no!"

(For all those Dazai lovers out there that are horny, here you go)

ゆうにえ
____________________________________

『私は文豪ストレイドッグスやキャラクターを所有していません。』

『ɪ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴏᴡɴ ʙᴜɴɢᴏᴜ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢs ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs.』

F. = Fluff (Cute/ Heartwarming.)

NSFW. = Not Safe For Work (Sexual/ Smut.)

D. = Dejected (Depressing/ Angsty.)

I. = Irrelevant to the story ( i.e. Update/ Non-BSD characters x Reader.)