NSFW. Ranpo Edogawa

(Requested by : @Aothaikyuu !! lots of nsfw one-shots coming in but honestly i don't mind there's never too much spice eh?)

  You sat down on your bed intently staring at your boyfriend Ranpo who was just lounging around your bedroom, "Edogawaaaa!!" You whined wanting your boyfriend's attention. The detective seemed to hear you turning your way, "yes my lady?" you huffed at Ranpo's response. You were expecting to be cuddling with him on a late Friday night but no, he was messing with you, "let's cuddle~ I'm missing your warmth" groaning you hear a small chuckle come from Ranpo.

  "Is that so?" Ranpo questioned walking towards you. Nodding eagerly, Ranpo just sat down next to you with his slim hands stuffed in his pockets, "this isn't cuddling..." pouting you threw your arms on Ranpo expecting him to at-least do something. "Let's not get too greedy now" Ranpo cockily grinned, 'what a cute bastard!' You frowned to yourself before pulling out a whole chocolate bar from your pocket, waving it around Ranpo's face you caught his attention. "We can...cuddle and eat sweets together" you smiled hoping he would say yes—he did.

You quickly got up walking to your small night stand grabbing a few pieces of sweets and the tv remote you motioned Ranpo to come sit on the bed with you holding out the sweets, "you only did this because I had sweets" you sighed handing Ranpo a lollipop he gently took it and gave your forehead a kiss, "also because I love you~" he whispered happily unwrapping the wrapper from the lollipop. "Sure" you huffed turning on the tv the two of you decided to watch the news, not long passed after as you felt a slim arm wrap around your waist but then moved up to your chest area, "h-huh?" You gasped feeling the hand grope onto your right breast looking over at Ranpo he was being the cute, sneaky cat he was.

"This isn't cuddling Ranpo" you scolded whacking his hand away he puffed up his cheeks in response, "what do you mean [F/N]-chan?" Sighing you pointed towards your chest, "that's GROPING" sneering at Ranpo's reaction you slightly adjusted yourself onto his crotch. "Don't mind me" you cockily whispered slowly rubbing your lower region on his, hearing small grunts come from him you fastened your pace. "Oh, are you hard?" You snickered feeling a bulge arise from his pants, "what if I am? What are you going to do?" Ranpo retorted hearing a small huff come out of you. Getting up from your spot you placed your hand on his bulge, pulling down the zipper you smirked.

  "Don't be so full of yourself now~" Ranpo cooed feeling your warm breath slightly breeze over his lower region. "Eh? I don't think I am right now" your voice tauntingly quivered seeing the sight of Ranpo's bulge being held down by just thin cloth, "stop staring and suck will ya?" Ranpo groaned; his patience was running out. You softly placed your lips on the top of his member feeling his thighs tense up you gave his member a slight lick, "and I thought you were good at this" Ranpo sighed giving you a small smirk seeing your surprised reaction, "what? Are you undermining me?" You scoffed. Your hands making their way towards the bottom of his dick you placed the tip of his cock in your mouth feeling small amounts of pre-cum leak out, licking around the sides of the tip you could feel Ranpo's body just shrivel in excitement from your blowjob.

You could practically feel yourself becoming wet, and wetter at this point from just sucking your beloved boyfriend off. "Hehe for a moment I thought I was sucking this lollipop better than y-" your face became flushed with a deep, dark shade of red, "w-what?! Stop messing around Ranpo!" Whining you continued to suck him off. Feeling his dick become slightly larger the instant feeling of him wanting to cum consumed you, "[F/N], [F/N]-chan~" Ranpo purred bucking his hips upwards. Deciding to go deeper it was just a tinsy bit of a bad idea, feeling yourself wanting to gag you manage you hold yourself back, pulling your head back up was the same moment Ranpo came.