CHAPTER 18

"I'll kill you"

"I'll kill you"

《☆》

"Leave this job and never show me your face again"

The words that slipped from Jimin's mouth had created a strange atmosphere around the two. Hyeji had really not shown any emotion. The previous tears still there in her eyes as they stare down at the male who was looking away while biting his lips down. Those pump pink tinted lips.

"Huh?" She spoke as like she really didn't hear him or didn't wanted to hear him.

"I...I told you to get lost from my life!" Jimin faced her, his eyes sternly looking at her yet she could feel the uncertainty in his voice.

"Get lost from my life and never ever come back! You... You make me more sick than I am already!" Jimin spat the words like venom which she swallowed without hesitation.

"You want me to leave?" Hyeji asked with a blank face. She didn't look hurt or happy. Nothing.

"Yes"

"Okay I will then" Jimin's eyes widened hearing her. He knew hyeji did wanted to leave the job at any cost. It was a living hell for her, of course she will agree. Morever he wanted her to but a huge part of him didn't wanted to lose her for the second time.

"Re-really?"

"Yeah, but for that you have to answer some of my questions" hyeji stated, folding her hands against her chest as she walked close to him.

Jimin saw what was coming and he couldn't help but feel extremely nervous. Hyeji was now standing right in front of him, there was only a few inches distance between them but they both could less care.

"What do you wanna know?" He knew what she is gonna ask but there's nothing wrong to play dumb right?

"About us"

"What about us?"

"Oh Jimin you know what I'm talking about, stop playing around"

"Why would i play around? It was y-you who played around all these days... Played with me and my brother both..." Jimin said while looking away. His lips between his sharp teeth.

Hyeji noticed it all and let out a bitter chuckle.

"Stop acting Jimin. You just wanna push me away, don't you?" Hyeji asked, her face leaning closer to his. Jimin's eyes went to her pink tinted lips as unknowingly he licked his lips.

"W-why do you think like that? I'm not pushing you away... What do y-you mean to me anyway-" Jimin tried to turn away when hyeji held his shoulder with her hands preventing him from doing so.