CHAPTER 20

"What have she done to you

"What have she done to you...again?"

《☆》

"I KILLED YOUR PARENTS, YOU HEARD ME? I FUCKING KILLED THEM!"

His loud laughter had filled the silent room cruelly as Hyeji sat on the floor dumbfounded. Tears blurring her sight, lips trembling... wanting to say something but couldn't.

It was like the air was stuck in her lungs and she couldn't breathe anymore.

Flashy memories already clouded her dense mind making it difficult for her to comprehend them in a way. She didn't understand what was happening anymore.

Of course she was shocked hearing him but she wasn't really at the same time.

Everything felt blank.

"Why don't you speak huh? Don't you wanna fight with me? Hit me for killing your parents? C'mon do it! Fight me! Fight me I say!" He shouted right before her face with a psychotic smirk.

Hyeji raised her head slowly as a tear slipped from her eyes. Jimin looked at the drop of tear rolling down her cheeks and before it could be vanished from nowhere His index finger wiped it off.

And then he looked at his finger confusingly. With an arched brow he then looked at her.

"Wait you're not suppose to cry. You're suppose to be mad. You're suppose to hate me, so that I can have more reasons to torture and hurt you. Why are you crying? Aren't you mad? Why are you not shouting at me yet?!" Jimin said with a disappointed look as he ruffled his hair. His soft locks swiping with his fingers.

Hyeji still didn't say anything. She closed her eyes as something goes through her mind.

A small boy, smiling brightly.

Then a rush of memories clouds her mind. Making her remember a lot of things she never knew happened.

"Stay away from my son!"

"Hyeji, don't go there"

"Hyeji, I'm so alone. Don't leave me"

"He lost his mind! Just cause of you! You're the fucking reason! I will kill you!"

"I shouldn't have given birth to a gold digger like you!"

"You ruined my first son already. Are you planning to ruin my other son too?!"

"Die bitch!"

"Hyeji, you won't leave me. Right?"

"I won't ever jimin"

"Hyeji ah... She told me I would die the most painful death..."

She opened her eyes widely as more tears prickled down her brown doe eyes. Her chest raised up and down in a fast pace as like she was having a heart attack.