CHAPTER 15

《☆》

《☆》

"Damn you little shit! How dare you talk back?!"

"I'm.. sorry ma..."

"You're nothing but a burden! You understand that!"

"Don't be so hard on her... She's still a kid" the male voice spoke behind the woman who was standing in front of the small girl.

"Huh kid? She's a fucking gold digger! Didn't you see what she did the other day?!" The woman shouted at the male making him silent.

The small girl cried out hearing her. She didn't understand what she meant but she could sense it was something very bad, something she wasn't.

"I hate you Hyeji! I shouldn't have given birth to a curse like you!" She shouted, tears falling and falling as she left.

The small Hyeji cried out falling on the floor. The male kneeled beside her with a helpless look.

"Don't mind her... She's just upset. You're strong aren't you?" He asked with a soft smile.

Hyeji wiped her tears with the back of her palm and nodded with a sniff.

The male smiled and hugged her.

"Hyeji... You should not go there anymore" the male said after pulling away from the hug.

"B-but Jimin..."

"He's not good for you Hyeji. He will never be good for you" the male said with a painful look.

"Why?"

"He killed our happy family Hyeji. Your papa and mama is hurt cause of him, don't you see?"

"But papa..."

"Don't go there." He repeated himself with a hard tone. Hyeji felt scared, she wanted to go to Jimin so badly but couldn't.

Her parents were her first priority, or were they?

So she nodded her head hastily.

"Good girl. Always know papa and ma loves you the most. Jimin and his family will only destroy you."

°°°

I had this weird flashback. Someone was shouting at me, a man was talking to me.

Their faces were blank... It was scary... But what was scarier is...

They mentioned Jimin.

They mentioned Jimin wasn't good for me. It was so blurry and inaudible. Maybe I day dreamed nonsense. Everyone do, right?

I was at the door of Jimin's room with food and medicine. It has been few days. After that day when bogum confessed to me everything changed.