CHAPTER 7

》☆《

》☆《

"Tell you what Hyeji?" Jimin stands there looking at us intensely.

Something about those eyes felt addicting yet dangerous.

"Ah we-"

"Nothing young master! We were just talking about her time spent here so far!" The old lady said with a smile like she didn't lie just right now.

Why she wants to hide it? Oh why won't she... How would jimin react hearing I was eager to know about his mental health?

Maybe she did the best thing. Maybe...

"Oh, did I interrupt then? And please call me Jimin. I'm sick of telling this to you aunt" Jimin whines like a baby.

Cute.

"Okay young master" the old lady chuckles, Jimin gives up as he sighs before turning around to leave.

But he halts, turning his head to him— his eyes met mine. For a second I felt my heart stopping. How can one's gaze be that intense and intimidating?

"Hyeji, can we talk after dinner?" He gently smiles at me which made me... Flustered?

The heck is wrong with you Lee fucking Hyeji!

"Uh... Sure"

"Okay! Let's go and eaaaaaat!" he beamed, somewhat running off to his room upstairs.

He must be hungry... And Still he manages to act cute huh?

I smile to myself before the old lady places her hand on my shoulder.

I turn to her seeing she had a very... Nervous expression on her face.

"Dear, no matter what... Never leave his side. Please" with that she walks away ignoring my calling for her.

Never leave his side? who's side?

did she mean, Jimin's...?

°°°

"Thanks for the dinner!" I chirped, both bogum and Jimin giggled while watching me.

But as they stole glances, both of them stopped at the same time.

Good for me though.

"Let's go to my room Hyeji" when Jimin stands up, I'm momentarily confused before it hits me. oh shoot he had something to talk about! I forget things so soon, idiot.

"Oh uh yeah, let's go"

"Something happened?" Bogum asks, still sitting on the couch while sipping his green tea.