CHAPTER 8

》☆《

》☆《

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I pushed him off just before the moment his those soft lips were gonna kiss mine.

I don't really want to get involved with him, he's really hot but I don't think it would be a good idea since his psycho side really keeps me on the edge.

I saw him laugh darkly. I must have really botched things up, didn't I?

"Playing hard to get huh?"

"I'm not here to play games with you, I'm here to take care of you." I decided to back away and wait for a chance to leave.

"then why don't you take care of me right now?" Jimin took my hand and pulled me closer to him.

I can feel my boobs pressing against his chest. What the hell is going on?!

"Look, you should take rest... I'll come back later I promise"

"No I wanna play with you right now hyeji" he whispers in my ear making me shiver.

is he trying to seduce me...?!

I pushed him away again, barely managing to stay on my feet, and then fell on my butt. come on, not right now!

"Aww does your butt hurt? Want me to check?" He lowered himself to his knees, his face mere inches from mine. We looked into each other's eyes, and I could feel the intensity of his gaze.

I don't know how I looked but surely I was red as tomatoes. But this wasn't the time for me to blush. He's literally a psycho right now, who knows what will he do to me?

I tried to back away, but his hands held me in place. His face came closer to mine, and I leaned down, lying flat on my back onto the ground completely.

His eyes scanned my whole face, a grin spreading across his lips as he leaned nearer. I felt his warmth as he came closer, shivering in response.

The fuck the fuck! is he gonna kiss me... AGAIN?!

"please... Let me just go-" I tried to act helpless but he pressed his finger against my lips sushing me down.

"Shut your pretty mouth, or maybe I can do it myself?" He smirked and blinked slowly before licking his lips.

Damn that's so sexy....

But no no no, definitely I ain't gonna kiss a psychopath!

I held my hands against his chest to keep him from leaning in further. then I saw his eyes squinting on me.

I heard him make a sound that indicated annoyance while his eyebrows knitted.

Did I make him angry?

Suddenly, he held both of my hands with his left hand, pinning them over my head while his right hand kept him on top of me.