CHAPTER 9

》☆《

》☆《

"Is he asleep?"

"Hmm" she replied, absentminded. seeing her lack of attention, bogum poked her shoulder making her flinch.

"You okay? Was he too harsh?" Bogum asked, he looked quite guilty and worried.

"Uh yeah" the way she spoke did make bogum tensed for the girl. She was getting lost in nowhere from the time Jimin fainted, in her arms.

It was strange, confusing and awfully weird to hyeji.

"I can't lose you for the second time"

These words kept ringing in her head like a recorder. No matter how she thinks, this just doesn't make sense, not at all.

Hyeji was certain she was meeting these two mysterious boys for the first time. not even by coincidence, she met them anywhere else. considering she lived in a very different world than them. Where could she possibly meet them anyway?

So why did Jimin said he doesn't wanna lose her for the second time whereas this was the first time they met?

She couldn't connect the dots.

"Hyeji, did something happen? You look... Lost. Tell me, I can help I'm sure" his words snapped her back.

Yeah he can help me. He definitely knows something... She wondered before looking at the man who was standing before her quite confused by her behavior.

"Actually yes... I need to ask you something... Jimin acts strange, yeah nothing new but he said something that left me confused..." Bogum now looks at her a little blankly, as like he knew what was coming.

The look on his face scared her a bit honestly.

"He told me not to leave him — He said he doesn't wanna lose me... For the second time? What does he mean? I'm pretty sure this is the first time we are meeting, aren't we?" Her questions didn't leave him surprised like she expected, the look on his face didn't change even a bit before,

He finally chuckled.

"No wonder you're so lost. He speaks nonsense when he loses his mind, so be tense free... He meant nothing"

"But-"

"Hyeji, I'm his brother. I have seen the way he acts when he loses his mind. It's hard for me say that but isn't it normal to say nonsense for an abnormal person?"

The way he spoke was so natural and convincing, it made her believe him right away.

It was normal for him to spat nonsense cause he pretty much said a lot of nasty and weird things when he lost his mind and turned to that devil.