CHAPTER 5

_________________

_________________

"Is he asleep?" Bogum asks as I come out of the room. I nod before fixing my gaze on the floor.

This wasn't right. Me working here wasn't right even at the slightest. But what was stopping me? I can still quit right?

"Uhh Sir..."

"Call me bogum please" he says with a smile which I couldn't return. My mind was just too dense to do things with manners.

"Okay bogum... I don't know if-"

"You wanna quit?" Bogum says the exact words I wanted to. Man is mind reader for sure.

"Uh... Yes"

"You can't..." I knew he would say this. But wanted to try even if it's not gonna work.

"But I just... I just don't think if I can take care of his insanity"

"But you have already signed the contract hyeji. There's no turning back now"

I don't know why but his last words gave me the creeps. just what's the two brother's deal?

And I knew I couldn't leave cause God damn that contract. And that damn money!

"Look hyeji, I know how you feel but trust me as long as you work according to him and don't mess up things... Everything will be fine. He will be fine. YOU'LL be fine" begun grabbed my arms, putting pressure on them along with his statements. I was starlet by his sudden desperation honestly.

And a little bit of flustered. Damn it hyeji! Stop being like this right now!

"But why does he act like this? What's his actual illness anyway?"

"Hyeji... If you ask me the same thing again my answer will be the same again as well. He has some defect on his brain. That's all... And as a brother it's very painful for me to repeat the same painful things again and again... So Just once trust me on this. Be like he wants you to and you'll be fine."

Be like he wants to?

Wow so now I'm a fucking puppet? Is that what I signed for? For this fuckery?

I wanted to lash out all my anger on this handsome bastard but I can't... What if he extends my contract or do worse? He doesn't seem like to do something like that but fuck can I trust anyone anymore here?

"Okay... For 6 months if I have to be someone's damn puppet then be it" I said but with sarcasm in it which he might have gotten as he nodded with a chuckle.

oh just look at this man. looking cute to me despite of practically dissing all my complains— damnit!

"Fine fine stop sulking! I'll make sure to give you a fun time here in these 6 months" he says with a smirk.