Mahirat

Ms was drinking tea in the farmhouse in Ranchi when the doorbell rang.
Sakshi went to the door and in came Virat Kohli for the world. For him, His Cheeku.
Ziva came running towards him. Virat picked her up and gave her chocolates. And then, Virat went towards Mahi Bhai with the happiest expression on his face.
Virat : Mahi Bhai, aap kaise ho?
Mahi: Fine. Tu kaisa heh?
Virat : Perfectly Fine.
Mahi: *suspiciously* What did u do? Virat: Nothing, bhai. 😁😁

Meanwhile, in the Kitchen,
Sakshi and Anushka are talking.
Sakshi was saying, " How come u guys are here so early in the morning?"
Anu : Apka ladla devar. Bhabi, he woke me up at dawn to catch the flight to Ranchi. I did not even eat properly.
"Come, eat then. Mahi, Ziva, Cheeku, come and eat," said Sakshi.
And thus began the cycle of whining.
Virat whining in full spree to Mahi Bhai. And lamenting (Read:Irritating) that he could not wish him earlier at birthday and was not there to give him a cake bath.
At night, Mahi's Ranchi friends came there. After talking (Read:Whining) with them, around 11p.m after dinner, they all were leaving when Mahi Bhai asked Virat "Why are u leaving? Did u come for 1 day only?
Virat with a 440 bolt smile : Bhai, I bought a house in Ranchi. Anu and I shifted today. Ma will be here from next month for 3 months. Anu will go for her shoots from here and I will be here permanently. Now, nobody will wish u earlier than me.
The bolded parts are their thoughts.
Sakshi: Perfect. I am anyway bored after some time. Anu will be there. There will be constant laughter and support. And Anu has great amusing stories from her shoots. Since Cheeku is there, Mahi will even help more and be more sensible. 😁😁😁

Anushka: What was I thinking when I said yes to this idea. *Facepalming in her mind*. But this would be great. Ranchi does not have much media. Sakshi Bhabi will be there to listen to me and Mahi Bhai will be there so Virat will be more behaved. Yeah, right! He and behaved. 🙄🙄. More like, he will do something, I will complain and Mahi Bhai will be there to scold him. Now, if Virat's mom will not be there to keep him in line, Mahi Bhai will be there. And Ziva will be there. 😁 Her smile is enough to make me smile after a hard day. U know, the commute is not a bad idea if in return someone will always be there to keep Virat in line, I also get Ziva and Sakshi Bhabi.

Ziva: Anu Chachi and Virat Bhai will be there more. I will constantly stay over there. Virat Chachu will give me my favourite chocolate. 🤤

Mahi's friends: *Silently laughing.* Perfect. Virat will now always be there. Meaning, Mahi will have to endure more whining and he will have to be more sensible. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Virat: Now let us see, who wishes him first. I will play fifa with him and whine to him. I can now stay without any tension. It does not even matter that CSK and RCB's match is at last. I live right near him. *Doing Bhangra and dancing in his mind*. Then Bhabi's food and mere pyari Zivu. Now, Ziva will be there to make me smile. The girl's smile is enough to make anybody smile. And Bhabi will be there so, I can get advice on how to pacify Anu after a fight and other advice. Meh toh 24/7, I will stay here. 😁😁😁😁🤩🤩🥳🥳

Mahi: *Facepalming in his mind* Why? Why? It is not like that I do not like Cheeku here, but the idea that he got to just buy a house here to stay near me. Why did I not buy a house in Kolkata? I would have taken Ma aur Baba with me. I would have stayed near my Dada. I hope Yuvi does not get this idea. He will shift Hazel with him to Kolkata. But now, Cheeku will be here 24/7. House is a formality. That house will be empty. Anu will be at shoot and when she will be here, she will be at my house. Cheeku will be same. Then, the other kids will hear about this. Then, I wonder how long will I have to listen to their complaints. Slowly, they will plan to shift in Ranchi. I am 100% sure, Ranchi will have its very own Gokuldham society, but with Indian cricketers. Ranchi will be known as Cricketer's City.

Tell me how it was.