Jealous Ritika

We have all seen Rohit getting jealous over Virat and AB.
Then what if Ritika was jealous of Anushka and Danielle.

IPL 2019, Danielle and Anushka joined the RCB camp with their husbands. That day as all the families interacted, Danielle posted a story of Anushka and her kids playing, writing, "Playing with Aunt Anushka"
Now Anushka added it to her story and Ritika saw it. Now apni Ritika is jealous. After all Ro ki wife hai.

So, she decided that at the match of MI vs RCB, she was going to stick to Anushka like a leech. And have Sammy nearby to capture Sammy with her Anushka Chachi and show the world she and Anushka are BFFs. But there was a slight hitch, one being Anushka and she did not follow each other to support their stupid idiotic husbands' rift prank.
She thought, " You know if Rohit just followed Virat and posted some cute photos, the world will gush more about them then AB and Virat. Whatever. My work is with Anushka."

The Day of the Match.

The MI ladies were surprised to see Ritika's kinda evil smile. Even Ro was wary of his wife and he heard her whispering to Sammy, "Cling to her. Do not let go. Okay, we will play with her only today. Okay, no going to anybody else. Just her. "

The match began and MI won the toss and choose to bowl.
Ritika got up:
Devisha: "Bhabi, where are you going?"
Ritika: "Have some work 😈." "Okay", said Devisha looking scared.

Ritika to Sammy:
R: Okay, Baby. You ready? You know what to do?
S: Yes Mama. I whine and go to Anu Chachi and play with her.
R: Good girl! Going after her mama! Come on.

At the RCB stands,
Anushka talking with Danielle and Dan. Laughing and having fun and cheering for RCB.
Sammy: Anu Chachi!!!
Anu: Sammy, why are u here? How are u here? Shouldn't you be at MI stands?
Rits: Oh, Sammy wait!! Areh Anu, she was adamant that she wants to play with Anu Chachi only. So I brought her here. No problem, right?
Anu: Nope. Of course come on Sammy, we will play some games. I have some puzzle games for u on my phone.
Rits: Chalo, Sammy. Hi guys!!!
RCB stands: Hii!!

In a inner room of the stadium Anushka, Rits and Sammy are playing on Anushka 's phone. They were laughing when Ritika quietly took multiple photos of Anu and Sammy.

As the match got over, Ritika clicked a selfie with Anushka and Sammy and one with Anushka while in background Sammy was playing on the phone.

They left for their buses to go back to their hotels.
In the evening, Ritika posted the pictures,
Photo 1, Anushka, Ritika and Samaira.
Caption: A Break from the match to build puzzles. ♥️🥰🥰

Photo 2, Anushka and Sammy
Caption: Playing with Anushka Chachi is best. Missing Virat and Rohit.
#Virushka #Rohika #SammywithAnuChachi #Playtime #Matchday
#MivsRCB

Photo 3, Anushka and Ritika
Caption: A photo with Anu while Sammy is engrossed in her puzzles.
#SisterLove #Sismance #Ritishka

Now, the internet exploded. 🤯 People sharing it, liking. Fan pages gushing over them. We dying of happiness.

Anu opened her phone to see lots of people tagging her and saw Ritika posted photos. She saw the pictures and started laughing.
Virat: Why u laughing? Let me know as well.
Anu: Look at these.
Virat: Oh My !!! What happened to Rits? Why is she acting like Rohit??
Anu: Well, now I know why she came to me with Sammy to play games.

At MI camp,
Rohit: What, man! You tease me about AB and then do the same for Danielle.
Rits: So, you two decided to do a rift and stupid media decided to make us also enemies. So I decided to take matters in my own hand.

At CSK
Sakshi started laughing. Everybody looked in shock.
Mahi: Why are you laughing?
Sakshi: Rits is jealous of Danielle and decided to post photos with Anushka.
Mahi: I thought she was sane. Rohit ruined my sane, Devrani.
Sakshi called Rits, : " Wah!! What a plan!!"
Mahi: "My sane sister, what happened to you?"
Ritika: "Arreh, Bhai. I was getting tired of the world talking about Anushka and Danielle, like there are no other cricketing wives she could have a friendship with. The max the media has allowed is Anushka and Sagrika because of acting. So what, we are not actresses, we cannot be friends. Had Hai!! Our husbands are idiots, making the fake rift. You really think their fans will stop the gushing over them if they stop the drama. And then Rohit complains about AB. 🙄🙄🙄"
Sakshi & Mahi: 😂😂👏👏😂

At RCB,
Anushka comments with hearts on the photos. Then posts another photo.

A photo of her and Virat with Baby Sammy during the South Africa tour in 2017.
Caption : Baby Samaira with Anushka Chachi and Virat Chachu while Mama & Dada goes out. ♥️

And another video,
Photo: Indian Cricket Fraternity with families on Video call, while she and Virat take the pheras. We can see everybody there from Rohit's parents to Mahi Bhai's parents.

Caption: They are always there. Cause Family is permanent. Love you all. 😍😍 #IndianCricketLadies #IndianCricketFamily.
Again Internet exploded. With fans of the teams dancing like idiots.
That night Rohit vs Virat fans could not type anything. As RohiRat fans were ready with ammunition to ruin them.

Everybody smiled looking at the pictures. That night Anushka and Ritika slept peacefully knowing there sisterhood was out there. And nobody could claim that Anushka and Ritika had a rift. What a joke!!!
Mahi and Sakshi laughed looking at everything while Ziva thought her parents has gone crazy.

So guys this was an idea that popped in my head. Please vote and comment and let me know how it is.
With Love
NoushinHP ♥️♥️

Happy Birthday to Pari Didi. PARIMALA020  This is my birthday gift for you. I hope you liked it, sorry for not publishing it yesterday. Love you. May Allah give you happiness and success in life. We will always be there to support you. I hope you will have a great life. Love your writing and u. Once again Happy Birthday to one of the most amazing writer I know. ♥️♥️♥️