Jealous AB

A/N : I got the inspiration from baishalig13 didi, when she commented on my book. Thanks didi for this lovely idea. 😘
Disclaimer: All the images and video belong to their respective creators. I am only using them. Those do not belong to me at all.

AB de Villers. A South African cricketer who plays in RCB during the IPL season. A great man, son, cricketer and husband. Nicknamed Mr 360 for his incredible shots.

AB is a calm and collected man who does not anger easily. A quality one must have while dealing with Virat Kohli. He has a lot of patience which helps him deal with the boisterous kids of RCB. It is a challenge to deal with so many monkeys.

RCB camp in 2020,
Virat was in his room finally getting some peace from the hooligans of RCB. He was talking to Rohit and Mahi Bhai on video call, when AB overheard him whining about the bio bubble and being so close to them yet so far away.
AB was not a jealous man. But these words made him think more about the fact that soon Virat will be their Vi or Cheeku again soon. And then 1 more year before they will be on the same team.

Yuzi, unknown to AB's inner turmoil, was screaming, "AB, bro, look what I found."  Dhana was like, " Why did I say yes again? Right, his personality!"
Yuzi showed these to AB.

"  Dhana was like, " Why did I say yes again? Right, his personality!" Yuzi showed these to AB

AB's mood deteriorated even further. He became more distant towards everyone. Danielle- AB are you okay? You seem distracted and sad.
AB - Nothing, darling!! Just thinking 🤔 .

The next day,  MI, CSK and RCB were at the Sharjah Stadium for practise.
Virat hopped like a rabbit to Mahi Bhai. Rohit, Mahi Bhai and Virat kept talking , each of them helping the youngsters of their teams while having fun, having RohiRat fights and Mahi Bhai pacifying them.

AB was even more jealous when hearing Virat talk about the upcoming Australia series where they all will be playing, talking about how Mahi Bhai won't be there and all the other gossip they could, starting from Yuzi' wedding to Rohit's suspicion that Jassi has a girlfriend. AB went to talk to Faf who was surprised to see AB look so downcast knowing that he was gonna have a 3rd child. He thought he was gonna be on the ninth cloud of happiness, so like a good friend he went to talk to him.

Faf: AB , what is up? How are you?
AB: Nothing, just upset. Do u know when India has a tour of SA?
Faf: I think in 2021 to 2022, they might have another tour.
AB: They have so many tours with Australia, New Zealand and England. Why not with us?
Faf: Because our board sucks, I guess? Why??
AB: Nothing. Just was thinking maybe I could host the teams for dinner during the tour.
Faf: Okayyyy.... *Faf's thoughts: I am suspicious and do not believe such a bad lie. He plays in RCB. He can take some lessons from Virat. Wait!!! Virat. He is jealous of Virat's bond with Rohit and Mahi. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oh poor Biscotti doesn't know how much Virat loves and respects him.*

After the practise, they all went back to the hotel.
Virat noticed AB being distant and went to him to ask why is he upset.

Virat: Hey, Biscotti are u okay? Are there any complications with Dani? Is the baby okay? Are the boys okay? Do u need help? I can ask Ma for some advice or should I call a doctor?
AB: No, biscuit. Dani is fine. So are the boys and the baby.
Virat: Then what is the problem, biscotti?
AB: Nothing.
Virat: Okay. *Why is he acting how Rohit does when jealous of AB. Could he be jealous about Ro?*
Virat: Are u jealous of Rohit?
AB: What?!?! No.
Virat giving a deadpanned look. I believe you with sarcasm loaded on it.
AB: You are so close to them, especially MS. Sometimes I feel I am intruding on you all.
Virat: No, you are my very special Biscotti. And Rohit is my bestie. And Mahi Bhai is my elder brother. But you are very special to me as well. U are my dearest friend. And nobody can replace u like nobody can replace them.
AB: *feeling very lightened* Thanks Virat. I love you too, my biscuit.