Rah Chachu and Vamika

A/N: This part was requested by @akshayarja03. Hope u like it.

There was a ruckus in the hospital. Anushka Sharma just gave birth to a baby girl.
24 hours later,
Kannaur Lokesh Rahul, Virat Kohli's hukkum ka ikka was strolling throught the hospital going towards his beloved Bhabi, with a 440 watt smile on his face. He had just landed from Bangalore to meet his Angel.

Rah: Hi, Bhabi! 😁😁😁 How is she? Where is Vi Bhaiya?
Anu: She is there in the cot. Virat is on the terrace. He is calling Mahi Bhai, Rohit and our families. I am going to sleep  💤, you talk to your Angel & Bhai, I w-w-will talk to you in the morning. *Yawning*

Rah took her in her arms, "Hey, My angel!!! How are you? Is Virat annoying you? I wonder whether you will inherit Virat's vocal cords. Your nose looks like Bhabi's and your eyes are like Virat's. Damn! Your puppy eye look will melt hearts. You look gorgeous, damn you are going to breaking hearts. If anybody breaks your hearts, I am breaking their head with a bat. 🏏 I will teach you how to play cricket. Yuzi will teach you chess. Bhuvi Bhai & Jinks Bhai will teach you maths or science. The Bhabis will teach you how to do make up & fashion. Dhanashree & Dona Bhabi will teach you dance. Anu Bhabi is going to teach you acting. We have to keep you away from the Harry or Jaddu otherwise you are going to go crazy. I love you.😘😘
I am going to spoil you with chocolates 🍫🍫, lollipops 🍭🍭, popcorn 🍿 🍿, sweets 🧁 🍪, ice-cream 🍦🍦or fast food 🍟🍟. I am going to help you with your pranks, cover for you so that you can go out late, save you from Vi & Anu 's anger when you get in trouble. I love you." *kissing her on the forehead 💋* Rah placed her back in the cot.

Rah went to the terrace.
" CHEEKU BHAIYA!!!!!!," Rahul screamed and leapt towards Vi.
Virat was startled 😮, but had a lot of experience with such monkeys and did not fall to the ground when Rah climbed on him like a koala bear.
Vi: What are you doing here? *says a little angrily*
Rah: I am here to meet Vamika*says in a duh tone*
Vi: There is a global wide pandemic and everyone is in quarantine for their and others' safety so how come you are here?
Rah: Vi, I had a corona test done before I came and I have been in Quarantine since the beginning of the year so that I could meet my Angel. Bhai, forget everything else. I followed all precautions.
Vi: *not being able to stay angry at his favourite kid* Okay! Did u meet her?
Rah: Yeah! She looks like Anu Bhabi but has your cute looks and innocent eyes.
Virat listens to him rambling, smiling at his 1st kid. And his favourite, though he will never admit that out loud.

Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment.
Tell me how it was. I do appreciate criticism.
Please tell me if anybody has any requests.
Noushin♥️♥️