Ro Chachu and Vamika

A/N : This part has been requested by Tanzi18 .

Rohit Sharma is one of the best batsman of the team and is known as Hitman Sharma by fans. He is a great batsman and an even better human being. He was kind and nice to everybody he met. He was a great friend, father, son, brother and husband.

Rohit is spending time at Virat's place with Sammy and Ritika. Vamika was sleeping in her room.
Around 2a.m. he heard a noise of a baby crying. He knew Virat and Anu did not get much sleep so he decided to check on her himself even if it meant sacrificing his precious sleep.
He went to her room, he saw Virat coming out of his room.
Rohit: Vi,go, I'll handle it.
Virat: No! U sleep. U are the guest, plus she is my daughter and therefore my responsibility.
Rohit: Me, a guest? Yeah, right and U helped me with Sammy. I can repay u this way. Plus I can spend some time with her without all those kids of yours hanging around.
Virat laughs. 😁😁 virat: Yeah, they love her a lot. Okay, then bye. *trying to supress a yawn*
Virat leaves for his room.

Rohit picked up Vamika.

"Aww baby, what happened? I do not need to change u. Ur body temperature seems fine and u would not even have the milk. I guess I am going to soothe u to sleep. U know your father is an idiot. He called me a guest? Me!!🙄🙄😑 Yeah, like I am not his brother. U know, I would spoil u like I am planning to do to Sammy. I will always protect u. I will be your confidant and ur protector. My Virat and I will always be your knights in shining armour. I will make sure u never learn the meaning of gym or diet. I will make u just like me. I will make sure u will always have someone to confide in if u cannot talk to ur parents. I will be ur Ro Chachu. 😘😘 I will teach u cricket 🏏. U will save me from your troubling father. Right? You will take my side in every RohiRat fight. I will give u the stars and the moon. After all besides, being my Virat's daughter, u are also my Sharma Sister's daughter. I'll help Virat to keep all the boys away from you and Sammy. I'll buy you so many chocolates and candy and toys. U know ur father is so irritating. U want to know what he did?

Vamika just blinked.

Rohit: He called me a guest!!! ME!!! I am so insulted. U know ur father does not let me sleep properly. He does not let me eat properly. He will only eat those salad & soup and expects me to also eat all that. 😒😒 He constantly trains in the gym, like that place is his second home. 🙄🙄 I know, u will team with me for prank war. Your father always teams with Jaddu Chachu and Harry Chachu and Gabbar Chachu and wins. U are so beautiful. U are just perfect, right? U are not sleeping only. Okay. Let me sing u a lullaby.

(A/N : This is a song I heard in a movie. The lyrics are not mine.)
Neendiya rani sapne dedo. Munne ke naino ka. Ghoomparani mashi mishi moder bari esho.
Sapno ki duniya meh hai, rang bhari duniya ehh. Hote meh muskani hai, akko meh hai asha hai. Neend ki pal pyari liya kohle heh baho ko. Ghoomparani mashi mishi moder bari esho.

He put her back in the crib and turned and saw Ritika standing there. She smiled and said, "U promised her u will be her confidant and her protector. Keep that promise. Now, get out so I can see her for a few minutes without you and your brothers crowding. I could not even see her properly in person. Move." She side-stepped Rohit and went towards her niece.
Ritika : "She is beautiful. Isn't she? She will be like our 2nd daughter. I will help u with boy trouble or fashion. Always remember Ritika Chachi is there. Let us go to sleep."

Ritika and Rohit went to sleep. Rohit, that night, dreamt this.

The ICT along with their wives and kids were in court. The judge was Dada. The culprit was Virat. Opposition lawyer was him.
Rohit: This man did a heinous crime, something so upsetting and saddening that such monsters exist in this world.
Dada : What did he do? Did he kill someone?
Rohit: No.     Dada: Did he match- fix?
Rohit: NO!!   Dada: Then, what did he do???🤔🤔
Rohit: HE CALLED ME A GUEST IN HIS HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!

The entire court except RohiRat simultaneously faceplamed.
Reactions:
The kids : What?! 😳😳😳🤯🤯
Wives : 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙄🙄
ICT : 😑😑😑🤭🤭🤭😱😱🥺🥺😖😖
Dada, Mahi Bhai, Jammy Bhai and Anil Bhai : 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😑😑😑😑🙄🙄🙄
Jaddu and Shikhar : 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😁😁😁😀😀

 Reactions:The kids : What?! 😳😳😳🤯🤯Wives : 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙄🙄ICT : 😑😑😑🤭🤭🤭😱😱🥺🥺😖😖Dada, Mahi Bhai, Jammy Bhai and Anil Bhai : 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😑😑😑😑🙄🙄🙄Jaddu and Shikhar : 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😁😁😁😀😀

So this was a request from Tanzi18 . This was for u. I hope u liked it. Everybody else, please tell me how was it. Please vote and comment.