HulRat

This is a gift for baishalig13 didi. Happy Birthday 🥳 I know I am late so sorry for that.

Virat Kohli was currently fuming beside his wife's bed in the hospital. Why u wanna know? Then, let us go back a few hours when Vamika was just brought into this world.

The doctors had handed Vamika to him who was looking at him like he would protect her from all bad things the world might throw at her.  😍😍

Anushka had fallen asleep and the little angel was also sleeping. Virat was going to video call Rah as he had promised him to be the 1st to see her amidst this pandemic. He was glad this pandemic was not there when Zivu was born. How was he supposed to wait that long to meet his niece and bhaiya bhabi? Unbelievable and unthinkable 😒😒🙄🙄 Then the door opened. Who was there?

There in all his glory, with 2 bags and smiling like an idiot was Rahuliya himself. Virat's hukkum ka ikka, his heir and prince. Virat was angry because he clearly remembers saying to Rahul a few days ago that he was not to travel during this time. 😤😡😡😤
Rahul however was extremely happy to meet his Angel in person. He was so happy to meet his Nush bhabi that he did not notice the angry look on his elder brother's face. Otherwise the smile would have left his face faster than u can say Kohlito.

Vi: (in a cold tone) Rahul, I thought I told u not to come since u were supposed to stay home.
Rah: Woh! Woh!              Vi: Kya?  😤 (Clearly frustrated)
Rah: I just wanted to meet my Angel and I wanted to see u and Nush Bhabi, Bhaiya.
Vi: That could not have waited?     🤨🤨
Rah: Sorry!! 🥺😢😢 Vi Bhai, please I would listen to anything u say. Please do not me mad at me? Forgive me? I made a stupid mistake.
Vi: Nope, not this easily.
With that Virat left the room to cool down while Rah sadly looked at his Angel, upset that his Virat Bhaiya was angry with him. Anushka woke up and looked at her ladla devar near her.
Anu: Rah! What are u doing here? I thought Virat told u not to come. Where is he?
Rah: He went outside, Bhabi. And yes, he told me not to come, but I did not listen. 🥺🥺 He is angry with me.
Anu: No, do not worry. How can Virat be angry with his Rahuliya? His 1st kid? He is upset, go and say sorry to him. He will be like before in no time. He cannot be think about staying angry at you for a very lone time. Okay?
Rah: Okay!! 😁😁. Anu: Good!! Now, did u bring any food?
Rah: Yeah, see I got Laddoo, Rasgulla and Kheer. Also, dhokla, chole batura and tomato soup.
Anu: Yummy!!! 🤤🤤🤤🤤 Also, offer to your brother.

Rahul went to find his stubborn elder brother. He had to pacify him. The fun of meeting Angel and Bhabi is being ruined because of him. Also, he had come to meet him ofcourse.

Rah: Virat Bhaiyaaa!!!!
Vi: What, Rahul? Do u have something to say to me? 😑
Rah: Bhaiyaa!!! Ma sent sweets because of Viratee's birth. Have one, naaa? Pleaseeeee. *puppy dog innocent look😇😇*
Virat is not compelled by the look on his face and gives him an unimpressive stared. I mean, he is the king of that look.

Rah: Bhai, sorry!! I was wrong on coming. But I am already here, na? Pleaseee. Forgive. *holds his ear* Please punish me but don't do this.
Vi: Okay, do sit ups 50 times while holding your ears and say, ' Sorry Virat Bhaiya' every time.
Rah makes a shocked face. 😨😨😰
He holds his ear and starts doing sit ups, saying what Virat wanted him to say. Virat keeps count.

After 50 sit ups,
Rah: Bhaiya, did u forgive me? *with a very innocent puppy dog look*
Virat: Yes, Rahuliya. U know, I am just worried for you. U could have waited at least till we went home.
Rah: Okay. Forget all that! I want to meet my Angel. Also, come on have this sweet. Also, Bhabi woke up.
Virat: Okay, one laddoo I can eat. Come on, Your bhabi must be waiting for you.

No matter how angry Virat may be at his younger brother, he is after all his brother.

Belated Happy Birthday 🥳 I am sorry for the delay. I had to keep putting it off because of my studies. I am sorry about it. 🥺🥺

I hope you guys like this OS

I hope you guys like this OS. Please vote and comment and tell me how it was.
Also, please send in any requests you might have.
NoushinHP ♥️♥️