MahiRo

This is a Birthday Gift for Bhawna Didi.
On 7th July, Mahi Bhai 's birthday,
Ro and the others planning on surprising him with a cake.
At the last moment Virat became so sick, he fell asleep. That is what they thought. However Rohit could not keep a doubt in his head that something was up.
They all yelled HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳

They smashed the cake on Mahi Bhai's face. They video-called Sakshi Bhabi to talk to Ziva and her. Then, they started playing Antakshri after the call was over. However, Rohit was scared for Virat, so he excused himself and went to the balcony.

Mahi Bhai noticed him leaving and went to him.
Mahi Bhai: What happened, Rohit?
Rohit: Bhai, Vi ki health is very bad. He was burning up today, yet he helped in the arrangements. He was so excited and now he fell asleep.
Mahi Bhai just smiled, looking at Rohit's worry for his Virat.
Rohit suddenly sported a devilish look. 😈😈

"Mahi Bhai, chalo na Vi ko thora darra teh hai", Ro said.
"Abhi tak toh bohot bura lagra hai tha. Ab kya hogaya." Mahi Bhai said.🤨😏
Rohit just smiled sheepishly saying, "Bhai, bestie agar irritate na kara, toh bestie hai kya woh?"
Mahi Bhai slapped the back of his head and shook his head: "Nautanki! Chal." Rohit: " Where do u want to go?" Mahi bhai: "Cheeku ko nahi irritae karna." Rohit smiled and dragged Mahi Bhai to Virat's room.

Rohit took a glass of water and threw it on Virat but he did not wake up.
Rohit and Mahi Bhai looked at each other. Virat woke up quite easily these days since the kids seem to love sleeping in his room. Like what was the point of all the rooms BCCI books. Total waste of money.

Mahi Bhai touched and said, " He is burning up. Call the physio!"
Rohit rushed to the physician and banged on his door.
Th physio: What? What are u doing?
Rohit went into his room, took his kit and then dragged him to Virat 's room.
Ro: " Here, Virat is sick. Make him well again."

The physio checked Virat under the watchful eye of Rohit and Mahi Bhai.
The physio: "Okay, he was sick. How did he work the entire day for the party? *mutters under his breath: How does he have this much energy?* He was fatigued and had the flu. The body could not handle the exhaustion and Virat passed out. He was not sleeping. He was unconscious. I am giving him the injection. He will wake up in a couple of hours and then feed him something light and nutritious like soup or even better khichdi. Then give him his medicine." He handed them a medicine packet.

Mahi Bhai thanked the physio and then went to Rohit,
Rohit seemed to be in shock. Even if it was just the flu, Rohit was scared for his bestie (read: Brother). Mahi Bhai pulled him to his chest.
Rohit started bawling his eyes out. 😭😭😭😭

Rohit: Mahi Bhai, he was working the entire day. How could I not notice? I was there with him almost the entire time. When did he become so smart as to hide his sickness from me? Bhai, am I bad friend? (read: Bestie/brother) Bhaiya, he will be alright? He will be fine. He has to be. *muttering under his breath: I'll resurrect him and then kill him again if he dies.*
Mahi Bhai who was listening to Rohit felt his heart break for his 1st kid.
"No, Baccha, it is not your fault. Virat is an idiot for hiding his sickness from us. No u are not a bad friend and he will be fine. And when u resurrect him, call me, so that I can scold him properly."😜😎

(Rohit=Ro ; Mahi Bhai=Mahi)
Ro: Bhai, how could I not notice?
Mahi: I did not notice also. So is it my fault?
Ro: No! No!No! It can never be ur fault. U are prefect.
Mahi: It is not ur fault as well. 

Mahi Bhai ruffled his head and said, "Go to bed!"
Rohit hummed. He dragged Mahi Bhai with him to the bed and slept between Mahi Bhai and Virat. Virat subconsciously snuggled closer to Rohit and pulled Mahi Bhai closer, mumbling: "Stay away. They are MY ROHIT and MY MAHI BHAI.

Mahi just smiled and ruffled his hair. Rohit just snuggled closer to Virat, mumbling : Yeah, HIS ROHIT. MY VIRAT !!
Mahi Bhai went to bed pulling his brothers closer to him, saying: " I love u both." He kissed them on their foreheads.
Rohit & Virat: We love u, Bhai !

A/N: Also, baishalig13
So, this is my birthday gift for Bhawna didi.Mahiro457

Guys, tell me how the story was

Guys, tell me how the story was. I hope u guys liked it. Please vote and comment.
Noushin♥️♥️