Effiel Tower Ka Pyaar- Scolding Kids

This part was requested by RoshneeRodrigues didi. This is for u, didi. I hope u like the story.

They were standing in a hotel room. 3 of them were looking down at their own feet while another man was glaring at them.
Virat: Somebody care to explain why you sent that video to the group chat knowing that the team would be jealous and start acting jealous. Like why would you do that?! Can somebody speak up?! 😒😠😠
Or did the cat got your tongue? Do u know how long I had to listen to the rants bout AB. 3 HOURS. Luckily, my seniors like Yuvi Paji, Zak Pa or Sonu Bhai were not there or else I do not know what would have happened? Were your brains in your knees ? I HAD TO GO TO PARIS AND SCREAM THEIR NAMES TO PACIFY THEM!!!! Do u know people were looking at us like we were crazy!!!

Rah: Woh ! Woh! bhai
Virat: Kya? Why are you stuttering? 😡😡😡😡
Rah, Dev, Mayu : Sorry Bhai!! It was just a prank!!! Nothing else!!

Virat : Your prank ruined my throat. I have a sore throat and Anushka keeps laughing at me because of that.
I am going to refer to Dev, Rah and Mayu as the trio from now onwards.

The trio: 😝😝😄.            Virat glares at them. 😡😡
Virat: Now for your punishments.
The trio: Trying puppy dog look on him.
Virat: I invented that look. Do not try to use that trick back on me. I am the king of that.

So now, Rahul you hate studying so you are going to study your old books for 1 hour everyday for a month and no ice cream during that time as well.
Mayank, you are going to run with load for 30 mins every day for a monnth and also, you are going to spend 1 hour in gym .
Dev, you are going to diet and eat what I tell you to eat for the next month.
Are we clear?

The trio with sullen faces : Yes bhaiya.
Virat spreads his arms and they all hug him tightly. They all then watch Netflix and fall asleep.

Though this punishments is going to be annoying as hell for them, they would do anything to make sure that their Virat Bhaiya is not angry at them.

A/N: So this was a request from Roshee didi. Hope you like it di.
Also, vote and comment on the book.
Tell me how it was. I would love your criticism.
Tell me if you have any requests, I would love to write them.
Noushin♥️♥️😘