• Chapter Four •

• Straw hat pirates •

-

3rd's POV

After three years, (Y/n) had become good at cooking but not as good as Sanji's cooking. every day they challenge each other into a food competition and to this day, (Y/n) has zero wins while Sanji has more than thousands of wins and (Y/n) more than thousands of losses. 

After a year, Zeff had owned a new restaurant named 'The Baratie' floating in the middle of the ocean. They went to the river that they always go to at night but this time in the afternoon, enjoying the view just once more before going back to the restaurant, took the bluish-gray blanket and said goodbye to the restaurant that (Y/n) loved so much and walked to the Baratie restaurant, (Y/n) crying because they will be leaving this island and never come back. Sanji and (Y/n) were surprised and excited when they saw the ship-restaurant waiting next to the deck. they ran on the deck to the ship-restaurant.

"Finally, what took you two so long" Zeff sighed.

(Y/n)'s eyes sparkled while being dragged by Sanji inside the restaurant. They threw their luggage and the blanket on the floor and went exploring around the restaurant. the others going inside the restaurant and bringing their backpacks or luggage in.

It took them some time to get used to that place, unlike the other restaurant they left.

Three years passed, and Sanji started flirting with ladies. simp is what (Y/n) keeps calling him. Whenever Sanji flirts with a woman and she replies back, his eyes turn into heart and his nose bleeds stupidly. this somehow would make (Y/n) angry, she would go raging mode, hits Sanji on the head whenever she sees him flirting with a woman. (Y/n) doesn't know why she has this weird feeling when she sees Sanji flirting or talking to a woman, she feels sad and angry but she would punch the sadness away and let the anger eat her until she goes and punches Sanji.

A year went by, that's where the unexpected things happened. 

(Sanji is nineteen and (Y/n) is Eighteen)

Things were the same until some pirates came, the straw hat pirates. Luffy told Sanji to join them, he didn't want to at first, but after Zeff and others told him that his cooking sucks and Sanji finds out that Zeff wants him to join the straw hats, he agreed. 
(Y/n) was shocked and confused about what to do, thoughts about Sanji leaving the Baratie restaurant without her is a serious no. she then made up her mind. 

After the fight out on the deck of the Baratie restaurant, (Y/n) hurried to take her backpack and placed the blanket inside the backpack, taking stuff that she needs and ran outside.

Seeing Sanji with the straw hats on the boat, broke her heart because Sanji was going to leave without saying goodbye or anything. 

"(Y-Y/n)!?" Sanji stuttered, of course, seeing her with a backpack means one thing. 

As (Y/n) was running and the boat was going, she made a big jump to the boat and hit Sanji on the head, "WHY WERE YOU LEAVING WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING" she yelled with tears in her eyes.

Sanji was speechless, she fell down and kept hitting Sanji's shoulders softly repeating 'Why'. (Y/n) can't live without Sanji, he's the one who brought light to her life. Yes, yes, Zeff is the one who helped her but she would have been blunt and serious all the time if she haven't met Sanji.

(Y/n) stopped hitting Sanji, and waved goodbye to everyone on the Baratie ship's deck.
Zeff was smiling because he knew that she would go with Sanji. After that, Sanji explained to (Y/n) why he didn't want her to come. Sanji didn't want (Y/n) to get hurt because going with pirates can be dangerous when you can't really fight. He just wanted her to live a normal life, but here she is, with pirates.