• Chapter Seven •

• Disappeared •

-

(Y/n)'s POV

We went to an island that's.. let's say that looks like a normal jungle.
But, Luffy wanted to know what there is, maybe a treasure or something special that this normal jungle hides. And food.

Now they are walking in front of me, while I'm at the back, scared a little. There are just too many snakes.

I know that Sanji was always scared of spiders when we were working back at the village, we both saw a spider in the bathroom, he screamed and threw everything at it, leaving the restaurant and wouldn't go in until the spider was dead, with a proof. After that, I couldn't stop teasing him about it.

But I don't know now, maybe he got over his fear.

I hugged myself as my stomach growled. I haven't eaten anything since last night, and I felt nothing but pain. 

"Hungry?" I heard a familiar voice from my right. 

"N-no.." I said, without looking at him.

He just chuckled and said, "Don't worry we will eat after we find a perfect spot to sit in, I mean the captain is dying of starvation.." We both looked at the captain who is whining about wanting to eat meat.

"Yeah.." I giggled.

I would usually go and talk to him first and sometimes he would reply with small single words or sometimes he would reply with a long sentence but then stop talking. But this time, he came and talked to me first.

I just want to know what made him stop talking to me. We were always together no matter what. We would sneak in each other's room back in the restaurants, we would cook together, we would go to the store together, we would almost do anything together. Right now, he just..changed. He doesn't even look at me only when I say something wrong or do something embarrassing in front of him. but other than that, I don't catch him looking at me at all. 

And the thing I don't get is why does he flirt or have those hearts in his eyes when he sees another woman but if it were me, he would look at me like I am Zoro.

I would take that as a compliment because Zoro is cool,
but what I mean is he looks at me like I am a boy, not a girl.

We stopped and we all decided to make a challenge, whoever brings much more food, is the winner that will eat more than the rest of us. and it could be, fruits, vegetables or meat.

Someone had to stay here as to remember the place if anyone is lost, and to look after their things but everyone wanted to do the challenge, and there was no way I could kill animals with my own hands so I just told them that I'll stay here. And I noticed that Sanji was giving me a worried look.

They left their things in the spot I am standing and left.

Now, I could only hear birds chirping.

small growls from animals.

trees ruffling from the wind.

I sat down on the grassy ground and leaves because obviously, I can't stand till they came back.
I took some leaves and crushed them, hearing them crunch which I found satisfying. 

Then, in the corner of my eyes, I saw the bushes moving. I immediately looked to my left but saw nothing, assuming that it was just an animal I looked back down at the crushed leaves in my hands and blew them away, which ended up right on my face and hair because of the wind.

I removed the leaves one by one from my hair.

Again, I felt the bushes move but this time from my right.

I looked to my right and saw the bushes shaking, it stopped after a few seconds. 

I stood up and walked towards it.

•••

3rd's POV

Sanji walked back to the spot where they were all supposed to meet up after bringing food with them. He had so many things on his hands so it slowed him a little. 
He finally reached the spot and saw that everyone was already there, standing and looking around, for a second, he thought that they were looking for him until he noticed that (Y/n) was not there.

He dropped everything from his hands and asked, "Where is (Y/n)!?"

They all looked at him with a worried expression.

"You see.." Nami started, but Sanji was already looking around,

"We couldn't find her," Robin said.

"Y-yeah when I first came here, I didn't see her.." Ussop said.

"We should look for her before it gets dark," Zoro said.

"Huuuhhhh? But I'm hungryyy" Luffy cried.

Nami hit Luffy on the head and she said, "Did you even hear what Zoro said?!" 

"So (Y/n)..disappeared..?" Chopper said, with a look like he was about to cry.

"She didn't disappear, she is probably just lost," Zoro said.

"But why would she get lost in the first place, she was just sitting in this spot, she was never supposed to go anywhere." Sanji frowned.

"M-maybe s-she got distracted by s-something.." Ussop stuttered, scared at the thought of something scary distracted (Y/n).

They all placed the things that they had in their hands in the same spot and split into two groups.