• Chapter Fifteen •

• Moeteiru •
3/4

-

(Y/n)'s POV

I ran back to the village and back to where Chopper and the others were, I sighed out of relief when I saw them standing there, they were looking around, probably trying to look for me.

"Hey!" I yelled in this noisy crowd so I could get their attention. Chopper looked at me and smiled, he was pointing at me so the others looked at where he pointed. They ran towards me and asked where I was.

"Sorry, I will be explaining but first let's find the others!"

They were confused but they did as I said, we tried to find everyone, it took forever but when we found the others, we gathered somewhere quieter with no one around. 

I started explaining to them about what happened, nervous, because of Sanji. I don't want to know how he will react or what he will say so I didn't look at him at all, not even a glance.

After I finished telling them what happened, it was really quiet, which I didn't like.

"Again, (Y/n)?" Sanji said, I didn't look at him but I could tell that he was frowning. I didn't say anything.

He sighed.

"I'm not lying..! I saw him!"

"You're just having a lot of nightmares that now you're imagining him." Sanji muttered as he took a cigarette. 

This is the first time I've been enraged by Sanji, and I'm not sure if he's making fun of me.

I finally looked at him, seeing him leaning against the wall, smoking.

"Nightmares?" Chopper asked, tilting his head, confused.

Sanji just said it out loud, does he not know how to keep secrets?
I felt like breaking something.

"I.." I took a deep breath, "I've been having nightmares about Moeteiru.."

"Who is Moeteiru?" Ussop asked.

"He was from the same island as me, he was kind, he supported others, and people referred to him as a hero... I admired him as well. But then he murdered my mother right in front of my eyes." I let out a sigh. "So he's actually acting like a hero here as well."

Sanji walked away, leaving. Why doesn't he believe me?!

"Wait- do you guys believe me? I saw him right in front of me I swe-" 

"We do, (Y/n)" Robin said, smiling.

At that moment, I felt betrayed by Sanji. A lot of things changed about him. A lot, that he stopped talking a lot, with me. Just a man who throws a few words and leaves.
We made a plan for tomorrow.

We all got our own room, I got my own and slept with the bluish-gray blanket, It was so comfortable that I wondered why I kept it in the closet for that long.

I hugged the blanket, missing my childhood days.

•••

Really early, I've been woken up by Nami telling me we had to wake up early in order to do this.

We thought of telling everyone on the island about the C4 bombs and the betrayers, but they wouldn't believe us since Moeteiru and the others have been protecting this island for years. For now, we would be the 'evil' pirates so they would run out of the village.

Sanji still didn't come back. Where did he go?

We went outside and tried to wake everyone up and telling them we will attack them. Some of them did as we said quietly, some cried and some yelled -we threatened them- we were taking them near the edge of the island. I noticed those kids from yesterday, the ones who told the tall guy about us. They gave me death stares as they were forced by Robin pushing them to the cliff.