• Chapter Thirteen •

• Moeteiru •
1/4

-

(Y/n)'s POV

Things have been getting worse for me, ever since I told Sanji about the nightmare, the nightmare gets worse and worse every day I dream about the nightmare and when I wake up, I get a headache. I felt relieved after telling Sanji about the nightmare -even though he didn't comfort me- It was just relaxing to tell someone but now this.

If I told Sanji how will he react? What will he even say?

I rested my cheeks on my hands, behind the ship's railing, staring at the far island that we are going to. 

It's called the Heiwa Island, which means 'The Peace Island'.

Luffy and Nami wanted to go to an island that has full of treasures. 

Just a story someone said but now Luffy wanted to go to that island, and that 'someone' said that we could get more information about the treasure island from the Heiwa island.

They told us the reason why the island is called the Heiwa island is because it was never attacked by pirates, never. We still don't know how that was possible but we were going there to get more information about the treasure island and to get to know more about the Heiwa island.

"Is there something wrong, (Y/n)..?" I heard Robin say as she walked towards me and stood next to me.

"Huh?" I tilted my head, why would she ask that all of the sudden?

"You're acting different." 

"Oh- um, I'm just hungry..!" I said after taking seconds of thinking for an answer. 

Robin looked at me, seeming to take her time of thinking of something before she looked in front of her, at the now near island.

I forced a smile and looked in front of me, too.

The ship docked at the entrance of the Heiwa island and we got off the ship, to see the actual peace island, kids playing around, parents busy, loud village, a really beautiful village.

But then, the kids that were playing together looked at us. They had a blank expression so we couldn't tell what they were thinking about us, scared? happy? annoyed?
They started whispering to each other while looking at us, then ran away.

We were all confused about what they were going to do.

"Is that a restaurant! Oh, my MEAT!" Luffy yelled excited. We all haven't eaten since yesterday because we were out of food. 

Luffy tried to run away but Sanji and Zoro stopped him.

"Not now Luffy," Sanji said.

"We need to make a plan before we go," Zoro said.

We all stayed quiet until Robin spoke, "We should definitely eat first and then we could make a plan,"

We nodded and we were about to go to the restaurant but we saw someone walking towards us, including the kids.

There is this tall man, dark brown hair, and black eyes. He's wearing a black Kimono and he had a blank expression. There is something about him that's bothering me.

He now stood in front of us, crossing his arms. I noticed he has a sword, which was hidden but I only saw it because of where I was standing, I could see it a little and Immidietly guessed it was a sword. The others didn't seem to notice it though.

"Please leave"

We all deadpanned because we knew Luffy will immediately say no.

As they were talking, I looked behind the tall man, seeing the kids clutching onto his Kimono with a furious look, hatred stayed in their eyes as they look at us, one of them caught me staring at them so I looked away. They were really happy when we saw them at first, now they look like they want to burn a whole village down. I decided to finally listen to what they were talking about.

"We don't allow pirates like you to step on our island. On Heiwa island."  He frowned.

"But we just did," Luffy said.
Nami punched his head and continued staring at the tall man.

"We won't do anything ba-" Nami got cut off by the tall man, he did something with his hand. Something that took us seconds to realize what just happened. He had his sword pointing at Nami's neck, one move and she would get a small cut.

"Leave." 

Sanji was ready to fight him but Robin raised her hand as a 'stop'.

We went back to the ship, standing in the kitchen next to the table, thinking.

Then I thought of something, "Wait...when we were outside, I saw a big hill on the other side of the island, the opposite from where we are right now." I said, waiting for them to get what I was saying but they didn't.

"And we could go behind that hill and leave the ship there and walk in the village, acting like we are not the pirates they've just seen."

"But what if the tall man sees us?" Chopper asked, tilting his head.

"We could hide, I mean we could tell he is the odd one out from all the people there because he is really tall." I smiled.

"But isn't he still there? Waiting for us to leave? He would see us go behind that hill.." Ussop said. I stayed quiet there, trying to think of a way to make this work.

"We can go behind that hill at night, it would be dark so they wouldn't be able to tell if we hid behind that hill," Sanji said.

We all nodded. 
We told the tall man that we will be doing something before we leave.

And so we try to deal with Luffy crying about wanting to eat meat until it's dark outside.