Chaos Emerald Obtained!

Shadow was on the run from these talking animals for a month now. He's saved a few people in those times, usually to make the media confused of who's side that he was on. Local headlines said that he had a huge fanclub full of fangirls. He shrugged. Even though shadow was fictional in his world, he had a huge amount of fans. When he started reading newspapers he would swipe, he found something interesting. Very interesting.

Mysterious Emerald found in construction site. It has a glow so complex, scientist can't figure out what makes it glow.

Shadow: Mysterious Emerald? A Chaos Emerald?! Hm and the place they are keeping it is right in a museum not so far from here.

He then sees a motorcycle in the distance. He then smirked.

Shadow: And I just know how to get there

A few moments later...

He is now speeding down the city roads, while cops tailed him for the second time of this month. He then sees the museum as he started to slow down. The cops came out of the car, pointing tazers at the hedgehog. He smirks as he skates inside. He started to sensed the chaos emerald. When he arrived, many spectators of the emerald gasped as he just walked up to the emeralds casing. Many fangirls screamed as he turned to them and did something that was inspired by anime.

Shadow: Well I'm going to take this emerald. It was nice meeting you guys. CHAOS CONTROL!

 CHAOS CONTROL!