Vs Mephiles

Shadow was just relaxing with the gazelle he saved the other day. When he found out that she was an icon, she thought he would feel unease, being on the run from law enforcement. instead, he said he could care less. One day when watching the news on a tv, he saw something that sent him into a little panic. It was him on the news, but entirely different. It appeared almost identical to Shadow, aside from having green eyes with slit pupils, a pale-skinned muzzle with no mouth (though his muzzle moves when he speaks, as if he does have one), and the fact that everything that is red on Shadow is a greyish-blue on it. Just like Shadow, he had rings on his wrists and ankles. Shadow gulped as he knew what to do: save this world from...

Mephiles the dark.

Shadow: Ah shoot, troublemaker!

Meanwhile the ZPD were fighting for their lives. Mephiles laughed manically as he shredded their forces. When he was going to dispatch the last one, Shadow slid in and grabbed her by the waist.

Judy: There's two?!

Shadow: No. That is Mephiles. Leave this to me.

Mephiles: Oh Shadow. Fancy meeting you here.

Shadow: Enough talk! Leave this place alone. Iblis is not here!

Mephiles: *Laughs* I am not here for Iblis, I'm here for you, Shadow! Come now, join me and plunge this world into oblivion. Let them pay for hunting you down.

Little did they know, a news reporter and camera man were alive, recording the entire thing.

Shadow: Whatever you want to do, count me out. You only want chaos.

Mephiles: You forgive predator and prey this folly then?!

Shadow: *Starts to smirk* If the world chooses to be my enemy, I'll fight like I always have!

Shadow rushed Mephiles as he heard distant cheers, telling Shadow that he can do this, and told him to kick ass.

Mephiles: Ashame that you'd go against me.

Mephiles snapped his fingers as multiple shadow creatures came out of nowhere. Shadow began fighting them off with a series of punches, kicks, and chaos spears. They all laughed as more came out of nowhere. He then turned into his Chrystaline form.

Mephiles: it doesn't matter how many of them you defeat you know

Shadow smirked as he chaos blasted forcing Mephiles out of his shadow.

Mephiles: What?! Shadow! You-

Shadow proceeded to gut punch him and ended it with a knee. Mephiles then shot a spear of darkness at shadow, knocking the hero back. He fended off the shadows. All while it was recorded by the news, the majority of the public started to like and trust the black hedgehog. He forced Mephiles out of his shadow and chaos blasted. This started to turn Mephiles into a dark puddle.

Shadow: Good thing I snagged this from the museum too.

He pulled out the scepter of darkness and concentrated. The scepter floats into the air, forcing Mephiles back from which he came. Everyone started to cheer.

Judy: You have a lot of explaining to do mister Shadow!

Shadow sighed and surrendered. But smiled at Judy, making her blush.

Shadow's got charms, I'll tell ya that.