A date, or just hanging out? Part 1

The sun comes from over the horizon as it shines in the room where the ultimate lifeform resides. He then went to the bathroom and looked at his... Y'know...

Shadow: Heh. I AM the ultimate lifeform in everything.

He went to the front room and sat down with some toast and turns on the TV. Turns out, they had the same TV show they would have on earth, but with animals instead.

(His living room lol)

His phone started to vibrate in his pocket as he looked at the caller ID and saw Judy was calling him

His phone started to vibrate in his pocket as he looked at the caller ID and saw Judy was calling him. Usually, they would talk about work or other things. They were friends to an extent, and had each other's back. Recently, she'd been acting a little weird lately. But he brushed it off.

Shadow: Talk to me, Judy.

Judy: Hi Shadow. I was wondering if we can go out and get something to drink. M-maybe some c-coffee?

Shadow: Sure why not. Wanna go to that new coffee place?

Judy: Y-yeah! I'll meet you there!

Shadow: No. Don't drive, I'm picking you up.

Judy: Huh?

Shadow: You'll see.

He hangs up as he grabbed his keys. He then walked out of his apartment with a confident smile. He goes down to the parking lot with a smirk.

Shadow: Hello Dark Reaper. Fancy meeting you here!

(Here's the Dark Reaper. Just pretend it has two seats lol.)

He gets in and speeds off

He gets in and speeds off. He avoided police with cutting accuracy. Arriving at Judy's apartment as she comes out to shadow at the side of his car, texting.

Judy: wow... Your car looks awesome! What brand is it.

Shadow: Dark Reaper. So let's get this show on the road!

She smiles as she hopped into the car. He started the engine. He then put on shades as he puts his foot on the gas.