Finding E-123 Omega

Shadow woke up to to morning sun rising over the horizon as he rubs his eyes as he looked right beside himself to see Judy. Now that wouldn't be concerning if she wasn't in just a button up shirt. Shadow blushed as he turned around. he didn't know how to feel about this, and he really doesn't want to think about it.

Shadow: don't think about it shadow, you're not a ultimate perv, you're the ultimate life form get your grip together. But she does look kind of cute... Never mind that!

Judy started to stir. He quickly turned around. She then questioned if they did the "bump". He assured her that they didn't as she lamented about her being late. He said he could use chaos control to get her there as she got dressed. He induced chaos control as they both teleported.

Two hours later...

Shadow is seen storming through the base as he has a smirk on his face. He starts skating through, destroying turrents, and mercenaries without a effort put into it. He turns on his communication device to contact HQ.

???: transmission from HQ. there's an SOS coming from a Night howler's base. our last communication with our agent was 26 hours ago. We expect an immediate rescue, Shadow The Hedgehog.

Shadow: Understood. initiating the mission now!

Shadow teleports when he goes inside the base. He starts taking out guards, via his spin dash and homing attack. the metal doors that were closing in front of him he would easily just dispose of by either punching, kicking, or inducing Chaos Control. He came to a cell which caught his attention. It was E-123 Omega. He seemed he was on standby mode as Shadow busted open the cell door. He pressed the button on omega as he began to awaken.

E-123: Shadow what are you doing here? What am I doing here?

Shadow: Omega we have to help each other listen, this base is a Nighthowler base. they are trying to use you as a weapon. Basically as soon as you're done, they will destroy you.

Omega didn't take kindly to this. he turned on his combat mode and ran out. He targeted anyone that got in his way except for Shadow.

Omega: What is our purpose here Shadow? what are we supposed to do?

Shadow: we are supposed to save an agent. I don't know where they are but they're in here.

Omega: Understood. Exterminate only those who pose a threat.

Shadow smirked as omega set fire to those who attacked Shadow and him. Shadow used his homing attack and chaos spears on turrents and guards. Omega Peppered them with machine gun fire. Shadow then found the agent in shackles. He sets them free as he sees omega

Agent: What the hell is that?!

Shadow: This is omega. We met a long time ago. Follow me.

The agent hopped on omega's back as they began their escape. Omega annihilates enemies on the way.