A date? Or just hanging out? Part 2

They got to the coffee place early. Usually, new places like these will kinda be packed out, but it was surprisingly quiet and a few people. Shadow ordered a vanilla latte and raw coffee beans. Judy was a bit weird, but he said he just like them crunchy.

Shadow: It's been too long since I got to go out with a friend

Judy: Wait really? Do you have any other friends?

Shadow then started to get flashbacks as voices started to talk in his head.

He started to cry as Judy shook him desperately as he snapped out of his trance.

Shadow: Maria...

Judy raised her eyebrows as she saw a tear dripped down his cheek. She grabs his hand as he snapped out of his trance.

 She grabs his hand as he snapped out of his trance

Shadow: U-ummm... Judy... What are you doing?

Judy: uhh... Y-you were having a panic attack. Are you ok?

Shadow closes his eyes for a moment as he shakes his head as he puts money on the table. She followed him to his car as she hugged him from behind. She looked worried. He gives a saddened smile as he assured her that he was ok. She didn't believe him, so she asked him if she can come home with him. He was shocked as he nods.

Once he gets home, he reaches into one of his quills. As she sat down on the couch, he pulled out Chao in space as he smiled. He felt comfortable around her, being that she looked fluffy as all hell. They had a wonderful night.

(Comment what I should do next? Comment and vote on this story. I like to talk with my readers🙂👍)