Heroes Rise Again!

Shadow was standing on a building, like a boss, and sipping on some soda. That's until he heard a scream. Usually, it would be some random person that saw him, or fangirls asking for his autograph. But he then heard an all too familiar "Alrighty toots, give me the money" sthick. He saw two bears that cornered a gazelle. Shadow then jumped up in the air for an epic entrance...

Buuuut.... He landed harshly.

Shadow: AAAAH! DAMNIT! OUCH! I HURT MY QUILLS!

Bear 1: Oi! Ain't that the mysterious 'hedgehog' that was on the news?

Bear 2: Then that means we can turn him in for a fuckton of money! Get 'im!

They then ran at him as he gave a malicious smile. The bear then lunged at him before being swiftly grabbed by the black hedgehog and tossed him aside.

 The bear then lunged at him before being swiftly grabbed by the black hedgehog and tossed him aside

Bear 1 then shot a taser at him, causing no response from the hedgehog. He then looked at him with bored eyes. He hops into the air, and channels raw chaos energy as a form of electricity into a spear-shaped energy construct and then fires it as an energy bolt, causing dirt to kick up.  By the time it cleared, Shadow landed a huge hit onto his body, knocking him out.

???: Thank you.

Shadow: don't mention it, lady-

She embraced the hedgehog in a hug and slipped something into his quills.

???: See ya later~.