🍋

Shadow got back from work. But with the new friend Omega. After finding him in the base Shadow decided that Omega had nowhere to go. Omega said he will look for eggman, however, eggman wasn't here and Shadow broke the news to Omega. Omega felt disappointed and angry that he couldn't resact his revenge. however living a peaceful life proves very effective for the robot meant to destroy. You know only you how to have fun, but he also went of how emotions worked. In some ways he understood Shadow as he would usually cry in his bed. he would feel sadness for shadow. When Judy met the E series robot, she fell very terrified near him, being an robot capable of destroying the ultimate life form, kind of gives her an uneasy vibe near the hunk of lovable metal. However when time passed, she edged up close to him relationship wise she thinks he's kind of cool. one day though, Judy decided to get the answer about shadows past. He said Judy down as he decided to explain to her what happened on the ark.

Judy: You can stop if you don't feel comfortable explaning

Shadow: as you must know I was created on the ark 50 years ago not only that, but I was made to cure a type of disease called NIDS. NIDS is a very rare disease that makes the body weak. Maria had this disease she couldn't really move she needed a wheelchair or something to go around running would break her legs but even pulling her arm would dislocate it. it came up to the point, where she couldn't even live on earth anymore. So Gerald took her up to the space colony ARK as they were making me. she formed a special bond with me taught me good from wrong, even taught me how to use the bathroom. That's until g u n raided the space colony ARK. They deemed project Shadow to risky so along with the scientist except for Gerald and everyone else that knew about project shadow to die. Of course Maria and I tried to make a break for it as we really didn't want this to be bad however she had different plans she locked me inside a space capsule. She had her and on deliver she made me promise something to her. She wanted me to make everyone happy or take the world and keep the planet she loves the most alive. My very existence was the cause of Maria's death. I wanted to resact revenge so badly, 50 years after the incident, a man named Dr robotnik or simply named eggman released me from cryo sleep. I tricked him into collecting the seven Chaos emeralds to activate the ARK'S huge weapon called the eclipse Cannon. As soon as it fired, it hit the moon and destroyed it. But it fell on deaf ears. when he tried to fire the cannon again, he released the Biolizard. I was really considering leaving the world to die. A hedgehog named Amy Rose reminded me why I was created: to protect humanity and keep those happy. so I fought the Biolizard. But that was in the end of it. the Biolizard attached itself to the end of the eclipse Cannon, directing itself straight to Earth to destroy it. So with another hedgehog called Sonic, me and the hedgehog induced Chaos Control to push the arc up I spent every ounce of my strength. And I fell to the Earth saying "Maria... this is what you wanted right? this is my promise I made to you."

Shadow: I am Shadow The Hedgehog, a research experiment gone deadly wrong. I've caused so much destruction, I should never have been created. This is who I am.

Judy: No! I will not let you put yourself down like that! You could've let that Mephiles guy to kill us all! Maria wanted you to be happy! Listen
Shadow... even if you believe everyone in the world will be against you, know that I'll always remain by your side. Remember that.

Shadow: ...I will.

Judy: Now what are you?!

Shadow: I am Shadow the Hedgehog the ultimate life form born and raised aboard the ark I shall live on. I am living proof of the ultimate life form. this is who I am.

Judy kissed him on the cheek as he blushed heavily. He kisses her back, on the lips. He then picked her up bridal style. He put her on the bed as he pinned her down with a malicious smile.

Judy: I guess we are a thing now, huh?

Shadow: I guess so.

He looked down to see his member at full mast. His length was 15 inches. She blushed heavily. He chaos controls her clothes to the side as she blushed even more. She then smirked back as she pinned him down. She then began to rub the lips of her snatch along his prick. His eager member was soon lubed up and ready to enter her.

Judy: You ready~?

Shadow: Y-yeah.

She then began driving her hips up and down and swallowed his prick over and over again. He could feel the inside of her pussy massage the sides of his dick, and the mouth of her womb kiss the top of its head. He shoved he hard cock as deep as it could go into her, eliciting a surprised cry. She moans more as she looked at him with lust and love. This went on for a long time. His climax arrived regardless, however, and he was soon filling up her squeezing snatch to the brim and beyond with his cum. Her eyes rolled back into her head and her spine shook as her own orgasm over took her as well. Eventually she slid off his cock and slumped onto the bed, sperm gushing from her gaping snatch finally withdrew.

Shadow: love you~.

Judy: you too, big goofball~.