Chapter 3

—————— The Next Day ——————

The last bell rang, letting the students know class is over and it's time for the auditions to start. Mia walked in the room very nervous, until she saw Nini shaking her hands out. "Nini!" Mia said with such relief in her voice, when she looked at the girl that looked like she was going to throw up.

"OMG Mia, I am so glad you are here, wait are you auditioning?!" She looked at Mia very surprised, with a light British accent. "Yeah, I am trying to go for the role of Kelsi, and take deep breaths, you're doing your accent thing again."

"People! Make sure your audition number is clearly visible on your clothes. This isn't a game!" Carlos yelled while everyone talked over him. Mia adjusted her paper that said number 5. She walked up to Nini and watched the dancers do their thing,

When she saw all of the dancers do what they were doing her jaw fell open especially looking at number 1. After the song ended Carlos clapped and said " Great! that was it for the warm up!"

"That was warm up?" asked Nini facing both Mia and E.J. "I feel like I passed out just by watching that," Mia mumbled to the couple. Just because Ricky didn't like them didn't she couldn't be friends with them.

"Alright everyone pair up! not with a friend, theater is a community" Ms.Jenn announced. a girl with red hair started to walk up to Mia, stuck out her hand and said " Hi, I am Ashlyn" "Hey, I am Mia"

"What role are you auditioning for" asked Ashlyn. "Honesty, I will go for any role but I am hoping for Kelsi, I also write my own songs so I am hoping that will help. how about you?" Asked Mia. "Whatever they are willing to give me, but I can definitely see you as a Kelsi."

"You should give me your number-" said Mia being cut off by Ms.Jenn. "I most definitely will!" Said Ashlyn while both of the girls were smiling at each other.