Chapter 7

Mia and Big Red wait in the corner and watch as some of the dancers and both Nini and Ricky work on their curtain call/dance. When they started Ricky kept messing up. "What is he doing?" Said Nini, asking Carlos. "You're talking to him? I am right here." "Cause you're not here. At least not for the right reasons." "What's that mean?" "What I said , Ricky." Nini and Ricky continued to argue while everyone was just watching.

"Okay, that's a five! On a break, people! Everyone out! Get out!" Carlos told everyone while Ricky and Nini continued to argue. "It's Ricky" Was the last thing I heard before Ricky told me and Red to go grab our stuff.

"Ricky, what happened?" said the girl. "Ricky answer me, Ricky Bowen stop now and talk to me!" she said practically yelling. "Why are we leaving?" said Big Red, trying to catch up with both Ricky and Mia.

"Cause Operation Troy was a huge mistake. It just made things worse." He said with an angry tone. "There you are!" Carlos yelled, "Miss.Jenn wants everyone back in the room." " Tell Miss Jenn I'm done. Okay? Sorry, I can't dance like Fred Rogers." "It's Fred Astaire, Fred Rogers is Mister Rogers . He never danced, he potty-trained puppets."

"Seriously? I was impressed they made dolls that could cry." "Not now Red, not the time." said Mia.

"Ricky, please, you have to", "Nini is right" said Ricky loudly and angry. "I'm taking up space. I don't belong on stage''So untrue, you" said Carlos trying to convince Ricky that he would be a good Troy. "Save it. Carlos" Ricky interrupted him.

You don't want me in this. If I go back, Nini will probably quit. And you need her lot more than you need me.". "Ricky, wait up" said M trying to get to speed with Ricky. "Don't worry Carlos, I will try my best to make him come back". "omg thank you, you are truly a life saver".

"Do you wanna come to my house?" Red asked, Ricky sighs. "I'll go to yours". "Nah, it's weird there right now". "Are you sure Ricky?, I feel like it would be good for you to have me or big red with you." "No M, I'm good, thanks tho." " Is your mom back from chicago yet?" "No, And I don't think she's there just for work" " Why would she wanna be there?" "Because my dad is not" Ricky and Big Red went back and forth. "If you wanted to.." said Red trying to talk to Ricky, but he interrupted him. "Look, Thanks, bro, but really. I just need some time alone, okay?"

After Ricky left Mia lightly punched Red in the arm. "Why would you ask that, he was already sad and you probably made him even worse."

"I'm sorry I just wanted to know." It's fine I will see u tomorrow Red"

"K, see you, M".

                                                               -------Time skip---------

"Oh, hey there, I didn't know you were going to come here." Said Mia, surprised that Ricky and her were at the same skate park. " Mia? what are you doing here?" Ricky was also surprised. "I wanted to clear my head, you?". " So, are you actually going to leave the play?" "Haven't made it official yet, but, yeah. I guess so." Said Ricky replying to Mia's question.

"Why Ricky, don't leave, I don't want to do it but remember, do it for Nini,... do it for me." "Did Miss.Jenn send you here, M? " How could you really think that, I'm just here because I skate here." "Ok, I'm sorry but, enough chit chat let's skate." Ricky said, very enthusiastic. "Race you to the ramp." Mia told Ricky. 

heyyyy srry i havent been as active, i have been really buzy with school, from now on i will start to update more often.